Best Western Woodbury Inn
7940 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY 11797-1204
Phone: +1 516-921-6900 | Fax: 516/921-6908 | 98 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Escape to the Best Western Woodbury Inn. This Award-Winning hotel is ranked in the Top 5% of Best Western hotels in North America based on Quality Assurance and is a recipient of the 2015 Trip advisor Award of Excellence!
One of North America's first "I Care Clean (SM)" hotels in the Best Western family, the Woodbury Inn offers a historic, lodge-style experience in the heart of beautiful Long Island, NY.
Sink into bed each night at this Long Island hotel and wake up to a complimentary deluxe breakfast offering HOT scrambled eggs with cheese, Belgian Waffles, pancakes, freshly baked NY Bagels, muffins, bakery fresh pastries and bread as well as cereals, oatmeal, coffee and Tazo Teas.
Guests at the Best Western Woodbury Inn can unwind with an array of amenities including an outdoor pool and sundeck (seasonal) lined with lush gardens. The hotel offers a 24 hour business center, Fitness Center, and daily free shuttle service within 4 miles (based upon availability) to malls and restaurants as well as the Corp Offices of Geico, Cablevision, Arizona Iced Tea, Southern Wine, Crossways Industrial Park and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories. For your convenience, the Woodbury Inn also offers a SELECT number of Dog-Friendly Rooms. Please inquire in advance as availability is limited.
Hotel guests delight in the fact that Jones Beach, NYCB Theatre, The Paramount, Tanger Outlet Mall, Belmont Racetrack and the Long Island wineries are all near this Long Island hotel.
The hotel is just footsteps to Catering Halls such as the Woodlands, Crest Hollow Country Club, Woodbury Country Club, the Fox Hollow, and Oheka Castle. This hotel is also the perfect place to stay while visiting students or faculty at CW Post University, NYIT, Adelphi and SUNY Old Westbury.
Make your next memorable experience with the Best Western Woodbury Inn.
Please note, a valid credit card is required at check-in for the security deposit on all reservations.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast with make your own waffles includes scrambled eggs, waffles, NY bagels, pastries, danish, yogurt muffins, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, tea, juice
- Outdoor pool Heated Open June 01st - September 30th
- Ice/vending machine
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit box
- Truck/RV parking
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Free parking available
- Exercise facility 24 Hour
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Elevator access to all floors
- 24-hour front desk
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Local shuttle
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free local shuttle based upon availability (4 mile radius)
- Early check-in available between 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. based upon availability. Additional fee applies, check with hotel for more information.
- Hotel offers government friendly rates - FEMA # NY0635
- Alarm system
- Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons less than 21 years of age unless accompanied by a parent. Identification is required at check-in.
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western woodbury inn in Woodbury.
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Conveniently located, the best western woodbury inn in Woodbury, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.81351 / Latitude: -73.477528
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Long Island Expressway. Take Exit 44 North (Route 135) to Exit 14 East (Route 25), turn right and precede three lights. The Best Western Woodbury Inn is on the right.
From: Northern State Parkway. Take Exit 36B. (Route 135) To Exit 14 East (Route 25), turn right, precede three lights. The Best Western Woodbury Inn is on the right.
Best Western Woodbury Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Founded in 1971, the Arizona Beverage Company has produced assorted flavors of juices, energy drinks, and iced teas. The Arizona Beverage Company has their headquarters in Woodbury, NY at the Crossway Business Park.
In the hamlet of Old Bethpage, Bethpage State Park encompasses 1,476 acres east of New York City. The park was established in 1932 by Benjamin Franklin Yoakum, with an 18-hole golf course. Throughout the years, additional park amenities were added, including four more golf courses, picnic areas, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, a polo field, bridle paths, and recreational areas.
Of the five 18-hole golf courses at the park, the Bethpage Black Course remains the most well-known. The Black Course hosted the 2002 U.S. Open Golf Championship, the first publicly owned and operated course to do so. The Black Course also hosted the 2009 U.S. Open Golf Championship.
Founded in 1973, Cablevision is a telecommunications company based out of New York. They provide cable television and high speed internet to millions of customers in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Cablevision has an office at the Crossway Park, a large business center in Woodbury, NY.
Established in 1912, Farmingdale State College is a public university, and is known to be the “oldest public institution of higher education on Long Island.” The 380-acre campus is located in East Farmingdale – just north of Massapequa Park near New York City.
Farmingdale is a member of the State University of New York (SUNY) system offering a variety of bachelors and associates degrees. Athletics at Farmingdale are known as the Rams – fielding NCAA Division III teams competing in the Skyline Conference.
A private, four-year institution, Hofstra University was established in 1935 in the village of Hempstead – just east of New York City. The college features many must-see sites, like the Arboretum and Bird Sanctuary, Globe Theatre replica, and the host-site to the 2008 Presidential Debate.
The Hofstra Pride – featuring 17 varsity teams competing in the Colonial Athletic Association – represents Hofstra athletics. Games are played at Hofstra Arena, University Field, and the Mack Sports Complex.
Founded in 1954, C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University, as it’s officially known, is a private college located in the Long Island village of Brookville – just minutes from New York City. LIU Post’s campus consists of 307 suburban acres – housing sites like the Tilles Center for the Performing Arts and five colleges and schools.
LIU Post athletics are made up of several NCAA Division III programs competing in the Eastern College Athletic Conference. Basketball, volleyball, racquetball, and swimming events are hosted at the Pratt Recreation Center.
Located in Oyster Bay – just north of Woodbury in the New York Metropolitan area – the Sagamore Hill National Historic Site preserves the former home of western New York native and former president, Theodore Roosevelt. The historic site encompass over 80 acres, and is commonly known has Roosevelt’s “Summer White House.”
Roosevelt’s home is available for guided tours, while the neighboring Theodore Roosevelt Museum is chock full of historic displays and exhibits displaying the life of the 26th president. Apart from the historical activities abound, guests can explore acres upon acres of landscape – including nearby Eel Creek and Cold Spring Harbor.
Established in 1965, the State University of New York College at Old Westbury is a public university found in the Long Island village of Old Westbury – a short drive from New York City and nearby towns like Woodbury and Massapequa Park. The school is affiliated with the State University of New York (SUNY) system.
SUNY College at Old Westbury features a diverse athletics programs – known collectively as the Panthers – competing in the Skyline Conference. The Panthers’ NCAA Division III teams compete in basketball, baseball, and more at the Clark Athletic Center and the Jackie Robinson Athletic Complex.
Founded in 1957, Stony Brook University, as it’s commonly known, is a public university and a part of the larger State University of New York (SUNY) system. SUNY Stony Brook’s main campus is located in Stony Brook in the New York City metro area.
Athletics are represented by the Stony Brook Seawolves – competing in the America East Conference. Seawolves Fans frequently enjoy football games Kenneth P. Lavalle Stadium, basketball at Island Federal Credit Union Arena, and baseball at Joe Nathan Field.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from North Shore and Syosset
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bethpage State Park
- 5 mile(s) from The Paramount, Venue
- 12.00 mile(s) from Nassau Coliseum Conventio
- 10.00 mile(s) from NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- 5.00 mile(s) from Tilles Center
- 6.00 mile(s) from Planting Fields Botanical
- 20.00 mile(s) from Belmont Racetrack
- 20.00 mile(s) from Jones Beach
- 21.00 mile(s) from Fire Island
- 8.00 mile(s) from Adventureland Amusement P
- 10.00 mile(s) from Airpower Museum
- 12.00 mile(s) from Nassau County Museum of A
- 38.00 mile(s) from Splish Splash Water Park, Long Islands largest water park
- 12.80 mile(s) from LI Childrens Museum
- 12.80 mile(s) from White Post Farm, Petting Zoo, Live
- 6.00 mile(s) from Cold Spring Harbor Fish H
- 13.50 mile(s) from IMAX Dome Cradle, Aviation Museum.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Walt Whitman Mall®, whether you enjoy a great meal at California Pizza Kitchen or The Cheesecake Factory® or shop at nearly a hundred of the nation's finest stores, including Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue and Macy's, Walt Whitman Mall® has it all.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Roosevelt Field, As a member of Simon Malls, you'll find all your favorite stores here including Banana Republic®, The Disney® Store, Gap®, and Dick's Sporting Goods®.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Tanger Outlet Mall, Shop until you drop at Tanger Outlet Center in Deer Park. This expansive shopping center has all your favorite stores from Carter's and The Children's Place to Betsey Johnson and Guess Factory Store. There is something for everyone here and you won't go home empty-handed!
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.01 mile(s) from Oyster Bay Public Golf Course
- 0.25 mile(s) from Crest Hollow
- Adjacent to On Parade Diner, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Your typical great American diner. Open 24 hours!
- Across the street from Laguna Grille, full service, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner. Cuban/American fusion food. Great atmosphere and reasonable prices.
- Across the street from Butera's Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner. Fantastic Italian food for really great prices and a very relaxing setting.
- Across the street from Woodbury Pizzeria & Pasta, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner. Real New York pizza.
- Across the street from Ben's® Kosher Deli, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner. A full service deli right out of the lower East side.
- Across the street from Gabby's Gourmet Bagelatessen, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Bagelatessen New York bagels and so much more.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Majors Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner. The service is fast and friendly. Great pickles! The steaks and sides are great too.
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Woodbury. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean