BEST WESTERN Tully Inn
5779 State Route 80, Tully, NY 13159-2414
Phone: 315/696-6061 | Fax: 315/696-6406 | 44 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
We're more than a "college town," because our Tully hotel may be nestled close to Syracuse University and Suny Cortland University, but there's much more to discover here.
Many of our guests are winter birds who are here for the incredible skiing and snowmobile trails. Our property is also situated near Skaneateles, a historical town full of charm, hospitality and some fantastic dining and shopping options. We're located right off I-81, so it's easy for travelers to find us as well as get back on the road if a road trip is part of the agenda. From weddings and sports teams to romantic getaways, we'll work with you to ensure you have the best trip possible.
If you have business at Ithaca or Cornell University, it's easy to get to campus from our Tully hotel. Of course, we're also close to Syracuse and Cortland, and cater to a number of students, faculty and staff year-round. Syracuse University football and basketball games always draw a crowd, and college graduations mean a busy spring in this region. Cazenovia College is also nearby, and blocked rooms are available for graduation groups.
Make sure to stop by the New York State Fair for some legendary treats, and the State Parks are always an option for those looking for a little recreation. Whether you're here for business at Aldi Warehouse or you simply want to get away from it all, we're proud to offer the best in service and quality.
Truckers count on us to be a home away from home, and with Tully Hill nearby, their employees are also regular guests. You'll be just 30 minutes away from Syracuse Hancock International Airport, so a connecting flight is easy. Luxurious bedding awaits, and the friendliest staff in town is committed to making you feel like part of the family.
Book your BEST WESTERN Tully Inn room today for the best value in the region! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Choice of breads, cereals, fruit, hot waffles, yogurt, juices, and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Safe deposit box
- Free parking, outdoor
- Truck/RV parking
- Fax service, 24 hours, nominal fee
- Photocopy service,24 hours, nominal fee
- Interior corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- Mail services, U.S. Postal overnight service
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access available in public areas
- Printer, available
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby
- Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons less than 21 years of age unless accompanied by a parent. Identification is required at check-in.
- Bus parking
BEST WESTERN Tully Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western tully inn in Tully.
BEST WESTERN Tully Inn
Conveniently located, the best western tully inn in Tully, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 42.799375 / Latitude: -76.119835
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 81 South to Exit 14. Turn left at stop sign at end of ramp. Turn left at stop sign, go east on Route 80. Continue straight through traffic light. Take the second driveway on the left to the BEST WESTERN Tully Inn.
From: The south. Take Interstate 81 north to Exit 14. Turn left at stop sign at end of ramp. Turn right at the traffic light. Take the second driveway on the left to the BEST WESTERN Tully Inn.
From: The east. Take New York State Thruway West to Exit 34A--Dewitt. Take 481 South to Interstate 81 South to Exit 14. Turn left at the stop sign at the end of the ramp. Turn left a stop sign, go east on Route 80. Continue straight through the traffic light. Take the second driveway on the left to the BEST WESTERN Tully Inn.
From: The west. Take New York State Thruway East to Exit 39, Baldwinsville. Take 690 East to Interstate 81 South to Exit 14. Turn left at the stop sign at the end of the ramp. Turn left at the stop sign, go east on Route 80. Continue straight through the traffic light. Take the second driveway on the left to the BEST WESTERN Tully Inn.
BEST WESTERN Tully Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Founded in 1908, Morrisville State College is a public university located in the central New York village of Morrisville. The college is part of the larger State University of New York (SUNY) system, and is commonly known as SUNY Morrisville.
As members of the NCAA Division III, the Morrisville Mustangs compete in the North Eastern Athletic Conference in a diverse range of athletics. Home games are played at several venues on campus, including Morrisville State College Stadium.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.01 mile(s) from Snowmobile Trail, access from parking lot
- 3.00 mile(s) from Song Mountain Resort, day and night downhill skiing and snowboarding
- 9.00 mile(s) from Toggenburg Mountain, winter sports center
- 10.00 mile(s) from Labrador Mountain Ski
- 11.00 mile(s) from Highland Park and the Skyline Lodge
- 13.00 mile(s) from Onondaga Nation Arena, Syracuse, NY
- 13.00 mile(s) from Homer Center for the Arts, Homer, NY
- 15.00 mile(s) from The 1890 House and Center for the Victorian Arts in Cortland, NY
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cortland County, Historical Society, Suggett House Museum and Kellogg Memorial Research Center
- 18.00 mile(s) from Oncenter Complex, Convention Center, War Memorial Arena & Civic Center Theaters
- 18.00 mile(s) from Carrier Dome, Syracuse University
- 19.00 mile(s) from Lorenzo State, Historic Site, Cazenovia NY
- 20.00 mile(s) from Rosamond Gifford Zoo, Syracuse, NY
- 23.00 mile(s) from New York State Fairground, annual state fair and weekly events all year. Syracuse, NY
- 20.00 mile(s) from Armoury Square, Restaurants and Shopping
- 21.00 mile(s) from Carousel Center, shopping mall
- 21.00 mile(s) from Village of Skaneateles, restaurants and shopping in a village on the lake
- 64.00 mile(s) from Waterloo Premium Outlets, large shopping outlet in the Fingerlakes
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hill N Dale Country Club, nine holes with restaurant
- 6.00 mile(s) from Vesper Hills Golf Course, 18 holes with restaurant
- 8.00 mile(s) from Orchard Vali Golf Club, 18 holes with restaurant
- 13.00 mile(s) from Delphi Falls Golf Course, 18 holes with snack bar
- Adjacent to Nice 'n Easy, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24 hours a day.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizza & More, cafe, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Open Daily.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Elm Street Cafe, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Open daily from 7a-8p.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Sweet Basil, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, New! Open 11a-9p Tuesday thru Sunday. Dine-in or Take-out.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hill N Dale Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from K-T's Junction, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 7.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 7.00 mile(s) from Old Tymes Cafe, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 9.00 mile(s) from Orchard Vali Catering, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Tully Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Tully. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
24th Annual New York State Blues Festival
A free music festival held on South Clinton Street in Syracuse featuring live music from noon to 11 p.m. Can't beat that.
2016 Syracuse Jazz Fest
Check out the cool sounds of some of the area's best jazz musicians this summer. Don't miss the food trucks, NYS Beer Garden, and more at Onondaga Hill in Syracuse. And it's free!
2016 Central NY Great Pumpkin Festival
Celebrate the fall in Oswego, as Washington Square fills with crafters, music, fresh farm produce, kids games and rides, and more. This event is free.
Main Street in Cooperstown is set to host a full day of family-friendly activities, including tons of food and drinks, live music, arts and crafts, and more. Event start time is TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean