BEST WESTERN The Inn at Rochester Airport
395 Buell Road, Rochester, NY 14624-3123
Phone: 585/436-4400 | Fax: 585/436-6496 | 59 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Location matters, which is why our Rochester hotel is conveniently close to the Greater Rochester International Airport as well as the Blue Cross Arena.
We welcome a number of guests who are here for studying, teaching or a special event at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) or the University of Rochester (U of R). Special events at the Blue Cross Arena always draw a crowd, too.
From the Lilac Festival to the Rochester Jazz Festival, there are plenty of excuses to get outside. Guests at this Rochester hotel might be in town for soccer at Frontier Field, but a trip to the Strong National Museum of Play should also be on your bucket list. A selection of amusement parks, such as the Sea Breeze and Darien Lake, are close. Plus, when you're close to downtown Rochester, you have easy access to an abundance of restaurants and attractions.
Visitors to the Strong Children's Hospital enjoy our spacious rooms. We welcome medical patients as well as visiting physicians and healthcare staff on a regular basis. No matter what brings you to New York, make time for some leisure, such as a lazy day at Sahlen Park, formally known as Paytec Park and just minutes from our property.
Business travelers with Griffith Energy count on our Rochester hotel to provide the perfect home away from home. Whether it's a meeting with Kodak or a big event at Wegman's HQ, traveling for business has never been easier. A number of guests come here to visit Johnson & Johnson HQ as well as a bevy of other local corporations.
We're directly across the street from the airport, with complimentary airport shuttle and free parking for guests, which makes traveling easy. However, top attractions like the George Eastman House and the Strasenburgh Planetarium are also nearby, so you can easily mix in a little pleasure. Make time for the Seneca Park Zoo or Rochester Museum and Science Center.
Reserve a relaxing stay at the BEST WESTERN The Inn at Rochester Airport today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, full complimentary breakfast including, eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, Danish, donuts, bagels, English muffins, cereal, oatmeal, juice and coffee.
- Exercise facility, open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. located on the first floor, including weight lifting equipment, treadmill, stationary bike and cardio vascular equipment
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Late check out, based on availability
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television FULL CABLE, INCLUDING CNN, MSN, YES, LIFETIME, CNN, ESPN AND MANY MORE..
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services, incoming and outgoing faxes available at the front desk.
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Mail services, USPS® available; FedEx® and UPS® available on request
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport car, 24 hours, airport shuttle is on demand for pick up and runs on a schedule for drop off.
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking, truck parking is limited
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Motor coach parking
BEST WESTERN The Inn at Rochester Airport
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western the inn at rochester airport in Rochester.
BEST WESTERN The Inn at Rochester Airport
Conveniently located, the best western the inn at rochester airport in Rochester, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.131565 / Latitude: -77.666145
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: NYS I-90, East or West. From I-90, take exit 46-390 North, to exit 18B-Brooks Avenue Airport, turn right at the light and the BEST WESTERN The Inn at Rochester Airport will be on immediate left.
From: Rochester International Airport. When exiting airport you will come to a traffic light, go straight through the intersection, (Buell Road). The BEST WESTERN The Inn at Rochester Airport will be on your immediate left.
From: I-490 East or West. Take I-490 to exit 6-County Airport. Make a left at the light, take one mile to Chili Avenue and veer right at the light, go one mile to third traffic light, this will be Buell Road. Make a left and the BEST WESTERN The Inn at Rochester Airport will be on your immediate left.
BEST WESTERN The Inn at Rochester Airport
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Located in New York’s Finger Lakes region, Letchworth State Park houses enough scenery and outdoor adventure to surely get any outdoors person fired up. The park, known as the “Grand Canyon of the East”, can be found just south of Rochester and east of Buffalo.
Visitors can partake in the wealth water recreation presented by the Ganesee River, leading to a number of tributaries and waterfalls as well. Other activities include hiking, biking, and unmatched sightseeing.
Established in 1937, Medaille College is a private liberal arts college found in Rochester, New York, in the Olmsted Crescent. Enrolling over 3,000 students, the Finger Lakes college features a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs.
Athletics at Medaille are known as the Medaille College Mavericks – comprised of 15 varsity teams competing in the Allegheny Mountain Conference. The Mavericks play home games at venues like the Sullivan Center and McCarthy Park.
Founded in 1924, Nazareth College is a private college found in the Rochester suburb of Pittsford in central New York. Nazareth enrolls nearly 5,000 students, taking part in graduate and undergraduate programs on the 150-acre suburban campus – featuring the historic Golisano Academic Center.
Athletics at Nazareth College are represented by the Golden Flyers – members of the NCAA Division III – competing in the Empire 8 Athletic Conference in a number of sports. Many home games are held at the Golden Stadium and Robert A. Kidera Gymnasium.
Founded in 1829, Rochester Institute of Technology is a private university found in the southern Rochester suburb of Henrietta. RIT enrolls over 18,000 students, with degrees programs focused on careers in mechanics within RIT’s eight colleges – each accredited by the Middles States Association of Colleges and Schools.
RIT features a diverse athletics programs as well, housing 24 NCAA Division III varsity teams competing in the Liberty League conference. The RIT Tigers are known for their men and women’s hockey teams, however – the former National Champions compete in the Atlantic Hockey Association at the Gene Polisseni Center.
Founded in 1912, the Rochester Museum & Science Center features hands-on exhibits engaging visitors to learn about science, technology, and New York's Finger Lakes heritage. Located in Rochester, the museum features 1.2 million artifacts, the Bathysphere Underwater Biological Laboratory, and the Strasenburgh Planetarium.
Visit the 13-acre campus for a fun day of exploration and learning. Watch one of the feature shows in the planetarium and don't miss the Saturday Night Laser Shows, choreographed to music. Bring the whole family to enjoy the classes, family activities and three floors of interactive exhibits. The center's library contains a wealth of books and serials.
Founded in 1948, St. John Fisher College is a private liberal arts college located in the town of Pittsford – just south of Rochester on Interstate 490. St. John Fisher enrolls roughly 4,000 students across its five schools, including the Ralph C. Wilson Jr. School of Education and the Wegmans School of Nursing.
As members of the NCAA Division III, the St. John Fisher Cardinals compete in several conferences, including the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conferences and the Empire 8. In the month of August, ST. John Fisher hosts the NFL’s Buffalo Bills training camp as well.
Established in 1867, the State University of New York Brockport, or SUNY Brockport State, is a public, four-year liberal arts college located in the western New York city of Brockport. SUNY Brockport enrolls roughly 8,700 students, studying within a plethora of bachelor and master’s programs housed on the suburban campus.
Athletics at Brockport are represented by the Brockport Golden Eagles – fielding 21 Division III teams competing in several NCAA conferences. Fans fill the stands at Eunice Kennedy Shriver Stadium for Brockport Golden Eagles football games.
Founded in 1871, the State University of New York-College at Geneseo is a public coeducational university located in the small town of Geneseo in central New York – just south of Rochester. As a member of the State University of New York (SUNY) system, Geneseo features a 220-acre campus enrolling roughly 5,000 students.
Geneseo is also a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges, featuring 79 undergraduate, masters, and minor programs. Athletics at Geneseo are comprised of 20 varsity teams – collectively known as the Geneseo Knights – competing in the State University of New York Atlantic Conference.
Founded in 1850, the University of Rochester is a private institution located in Rochester in New York’s scenic Finger Lakes region. Commonly referred to as UR, the school enrolls roughly 5,600 students studying at six schools – most notably the Eastman School of Music.
As members of the NCAA Division III, UR features diverse athletics program – collectively known as the Yellowjackets. Home games are played at venues like the Robert B. Goergen Athletic Center, wehre the Yellowjackets compete in the University Athletic Conference and the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.80 mile(s) from Susan B. Anthony Museum & House, take a walk through history on a tour
- 3.60 mile(s) from Highland Park, home to the Annual Lilac Festival, park includes a reservoir and hundreds of species of trees and plants. A beautiful place to visit.
- 5.60 mile(s) from Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial, hosts many concerts, home to the Rochester Americans of the American Hockey League, and the Rochester Knighthawks of the National Lacrosse League. Also, many other events are hosted here.
- 6.30 mile(s) from National Museum of Play®, located just minutes from the hotel. This museum is a highly interactive, collections-based educational institution devoted to the study and exploration of play.
- 6.50 mile(s) from Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre, the Eastman School of Music University of Rochester puts on many musicals and performances from some all time greats.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Rochester Museum & Science Center, a place for fun and learning. Very hands on and fun for all, a great place to visit!
- 7.00 mile(s) from Strasenburgh Planetarium, at the Rochester Museum & Science Center provides star shows, giant screen films, and laser light shows.
- 82.00 mile(s) from Niagara Falls State Park, the oldest State Park in the United States of America, established in 1885. Visit one of the World's Wonders!
- 7.30 mile(s) from George Eastman House International Museum of Photography and Film, take a tour through the George Eastman house and walk the beautifully landscaped grounds.
- 15.50 mile(s) from Seabreeze Amusement Park, over 65 attractions, with adult rides and kiddie rides, there is also a water park and games. Lots of summertime food and live shows to enjoy.
- 9.30 mile(s) from Seneca Park Zoo
- 27.00 mile(s) from Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack, offers over 1200 gaming machines and live thoroughbred horse racing from April to December.
- 46.00 mile(s) from Darien Lake, enjoy this amusement park with many rides, water slides, games, shopping and food.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Westgate Plaza, shopping center includes a Super Walmart®, Dollar Tree, Bath & Body Works, Staples, Applebee's Restaurant, Starbucks and Rite Aid Pharmacy
- 5.00 mile(s) from Marketplace Mall, over 140 stores, including restaurants.
- 6.90 mile(s) from Greece Ridge Mall, including over 140 stores and Restaurants with 10 big box retailers like Macy's, JcPenney's, Sears and more.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Eastview Mall, our largest mall including over 180 stores.
- 48.00 mile(s) from Waterloo Outlet Mall, 100 outlet stores Including Aeropostale, Nautica, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, American Eagle and many more!
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 31.00 mile(s) from Batavia
- 69.00 mile(s) from Buffalo
- 92.00 mile(s) from Syracuse
- 0.50 mile(s) from Griffith Energy, offers full service heating oil and propane for upstate NY, as well as maintenance.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Wegmans, one of our largest grocery chains, Wegmans has been in the fortune 500's top 100 companies to work for, 13 years running.
- 2.50 mile(s) from JP Morgan Chase & Company, a leading financial services firm.
- 5.30 mile(s) from Kodak, an American multinational imagining and photographic equipment, materials and services Company.
- 5.50 mile(s) from Sutherland Global, a technology and analytics enabled business process outsourcing enterprise.
- 6.40 mile(s) from Xerox, an American multinational document management corporation.
- 6.40 mile(s) from Paychex Incorporated, payroll, benefits and human resource services.
- 6.60 mile(s) from Rochester Gas and Electric, in the energy & utilities industry
- 7.90 mile(s) from Verizon Wireless, the largest mobile network operator in the US
- 12.00 mile(s) from CooperVision Incorporated, a leading manufacturer of contact lenses.
- 2.20 mile(s) from University of Rochester, one of the country's top-tier research universities.
- 4.20 mile(s) from Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), is a private university composed of nine academic colleges including the National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
- 3.50 mile(s) from Monroe County Community College(MCC) , State University of New York
- 9.00 mile(s) from Roberts Wesleyan College, a Christian liberal arts college
- 9.30 mile(s) from St. John Fisher College, a private liberal arts college. Also the training camp home for the National Football League team, the Buffalo Bills.
- 18.00 mile(s) from The College at Brockport, State University of New York
- 31.00 mile(s) from Geneseo The State University of New York, considered to be New York's Public Honors College.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 10.00 mile(s) from Charlotte Beach, offers swimming, a children's park with a carousal and many different restaurants.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Durand Eastman Beach, enjoy a secluded beach and explore the park, with over 977 acres.
- 27.00 mile(s) from Hamlin Beach State Park, clear water and sandy beaches, this park has a one mile selfguided nature trail, in addition there are ten miles of hiking and biking trails, as well as snowmobile and cross-country skiing trails. You may also enjoy fishing and picnicking at this park.
- 57.00 mile(s) from Letchworth State Park, some of the most magnificent scenery in the US, including waterfalls. With 14,350 acres, this park offers hiking, camping, fishing, swimming, hot air ballooning, white water rafting and much more!
- Adjacent to Roc Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 1.00 mile(s) from Applebee's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Panara Bread, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gates Pub, bar/lounge, American, pen for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Westgate Family Restaurant, full service, Greek, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.48 mile(s) from Ricks Prime Rib, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 5.79 mile(s) from Dinosaur BBQ, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN The Inn at Rochester Airport
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Rochester. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Antique & Vintage Flea Market
All summer long, the FOUND FLEA opens its doors on the third Saturday of each month to offer a variety of vintage goods. The market is open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the FOUND Gallery in Ithaca.
2015 HopsFest at Nedloh Brewery
Visit this local Rochester Brewery for two days of music, food, and plenty of craft beers for all to enjoy. The event start time is TBA.
2015 Barnstomer Reds, Whites, & Blues Fest
Join Rock Stream residents during the second annual Reds, Whites, & Blues Festival at Barnstormer Winery. Festivities are set to include live blues, cornhole competitions, and plenty of smoke BBQ. Event start time is TBA.
2015 Park Ave Summer Art Fest
Rochester celebrates creativity and urban culture during this annual festival, featuring a juried art show, three entertainment stages, works from over 350 artists, and plenty of delicious food. The festival begins at 10 a.m. in the Park Avenue neighborhood.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean