Best Western Summit Inn
9500 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14304-4909
Phone: 716/297-5050 | Fax: 716/297-0802 | 88 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
This comfortable and affordable Niagara Falls hotel offers abundant amenities and easy access to Niagara Falls, Fashion Outlet Mall and Norampac.
If you love adventure and stunning scenery, this Niagara Falls hotel is perfect for you! Niagara Falls State Park, Power Vista, Maid of the Mist®, Niagara Aquarium, Seneca Niagara Casino and Beaver Island State Park are all within six miles. Travel a little further and experience the excitement of the Niagara regions many more attractions, including First Niagara Center, Kleinhans Music Hall and Shea's Theatre.
Looking for retail therapy? You've landed on the right hotel. Best Western Summit Inn is just a mile from Fashion Outlets at Niagara and is 20 minutes from Boulevard Mall. With ten restaurants within two miles or less, you can easily find a fantastic place to eat.
Conveniently located near many of the area's businesses and organizations, you can make the most of your business trip at this Niagara hotel. Enjoy just a short commute to Norampac, JBI, Niagara University, Niagara Falls Air Force Base and Niagara Falls Airport. We also offer business and corporate partner discounts.
Play in the indoor heated pool as the sun shines through the many large windows in the pool area. Guests also delight in the many other generous amenities, including an exercise facility, a game room, 24-hour front desk, free parking, guest laundry, a 24-hour business center and much more, while staying at this Niagara Falls hotel.
Unwind and get a great night's sleep in the comfortable and well-appointed rooms at this Niagara Falls hotel. Each affordable room offers cable satellite television with HBO®, free Wi-Fi, a coffee maker, additional in-room toiletries and more. Take in the breathtaking views by reserving one of our rooms with a balcony. Each morning, all guests will wake up to a filling complimentary continental breakfast.
For a memorable visit in Niagara Falls, reserve a stay at Best Western Summit Inn! Enjoy your stay!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee and hot items
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor pool heated swimming pool open from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. daily. Pool depth ranges from 3 feet to 5 feet.
- Guest laundry/valet, nominal fee
- Ice/vending machines
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Fax services
- Exercise facility, open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- Multilingual staff, speaks Spanish and English
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access.
- Business center, available 24 hours and complimentary
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cash machine (ATM)
- Free Parking
Best Western Summit Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western summit inn in Niagara Falls.
Best Western Summit Inn
Conveniently located, the best western summit inn in Niagara Falls, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.096775 / Latitude: -78.953715
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 190. Take Interstate 90 to Exit 50- I-290 West. Follow I-290 West until Exit 3, Niagara Falls Boulevard. Turn right on Niagara Falls Boulevard. Drive 12 miles, Best Western Summit Inn is on right side.
From: Rainbow Bridge. After crossing Lewiston Queenston Bridge follow I-190 South. Take exit 22-Niagara Falls Boulevard. Turn left onto Niagara Falls Boulevard. Best Western Summit Inn is two miles down on left side.
From: Peace Bridge. After crossing take I-190 North, Exit 22, turn right on Niagara Falls Boulevard. Best Western Summit Inn is two miles down on left.
From: Rainbow Bridge. After crossing turn left onto Main Street. Follow US-62 South. Best Western Summit Inn is six miles from the bridge on the left side.
Best Western Summit Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Set on the Niagara River, Niagara Falls consists of the Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls.
Most of the falls are encompassed in the Niagara Falls State Park – the oldest state park in the country and a U.S. National Historic Landmark.
A part of the Niagara Falls National Heritage Area, the falls can be viewed from afar at Prospect Point Park, or up close with a Maid of the Mist tour.
Niagara Falls National Heritage Area
Stretched across 13 miles of Niagara Falls River shoreline, the Niagara Falls National Heritage Area preserves a host of western New York areas with cultural, historical, and environmental significance.
The heritage area begins at the crux of the Niagara River and Lake Ontario, continues south through Lewiston and Youngstown, and finally ends in Niagara Falls.
Several notable sites in the heritage area include Niagara Falls State Park, Colonial Niagara Historic District, Devil’s Hole State Park, and plenty more.
Outside of visiting the variety of historical attractions, guests can enjoy a plethora of outdoor recreation opportunities along the river.
Founded in 1856, Niagara University is a private, four-year institution found in western New York in the city of Lewiston – near Niagara Falls. Niagara University houses five undergraduate colleges specializing in liberal arts, with other specialty programs in technical and pre-professional fields.
Niagara University features a vast athletics program as well – the Niagara Purple Eagles are comprised of 18 Division I teams competing in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference. The Purple Eagles are part of the “Battle of the Bridge” rivalry with neighboring school, Canisius College in Buffalo.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Niagara Falls Air Force Base
- 6.00 mile(s) from Seneca Niagara Casino
- 6.00 mile(s) from Power Vista
- 6.00 mile(s) from Niagara Aquarium
- 7.00 mile(s) from Cave of the Winds
- 7.00 mile(s) from Niagara Falls
- 11.00 mile(s) from Fatima Shrine
- 15.00 mile(s) from Fort Niagara
- 15.00 mile(s) from First Niagara Center, concerts, Buffalo Sabres Hockey, Buffalo Bandits Lacrosse
- 17.00 mile(s) from Kleinhans Music Hall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Center
- 20.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Naval Park
- 20.00 mile(s) from Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruise
- 20.00 mile(s) from Lake Erie
- 25.00 mile(s) from Niagara-on-the-Lake
- 25.00 mile(s) from Fort George
- 25.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Botanical Gardens
- 1.00 mile(s) West from Fashion Outlets at Niagara, Outlet mall with fantastic pricing! Approximate travel time 5 minutes
- 12.00 mile(s) East from Boulevard Mall, Full Service Mall, Approximate travel time 25 minutes
- 20.00 mile(s) South from Walden Galleria Mall, The largest mall in the area- more fine dining options and high end clothing options! Approximate travel time 35 minutes
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 6.00 mile(s) West from Seneca Niagara Casino, A Full Service Casino with table games and slot machines
- 6.00 mile(s) West from Niagara Falls State Park, The State Park surrounding Niagara Falls
- 4.00 mile(s) South from Beaver Island State Park, A beautiful Park containing beaches and river access on Grand Island
- 11.00 mile(s) North from Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, Visit http://www.whirlpooljet.com/ to view the different boats you can ride in!
- 10 mile(s) South from Herschell Carrousel, The oldest handmade carrousel and museum.
- 15 mile(s) East from Lockport Locks & Caves, A Fantastic experience traveling through the Erie Canal Locks in Lockport NY!
- 20.00 mile(s) from First Niagara Center, Home to the Buffalo Sabers and Buffalo Bandits!
- 40.00 mile(s) from Ralph Wilson Stadium, Home to the Buffalo Bills!
- 40.00 mile(s) from Hamburg Fairgrounds, Featuring Gaming and the annual Erie County Fair
- 50.00 mile(s) from Kissing Bridge, Featuring on site restaurants and up to Double Black Diamond skiing.
- 15.00 miles(s) from Niagara Wine Trail, Visit some of the most well known wineries in NY!
- 1.00 mile(s) from Applebee's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Salisa's Diner, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, A Local Favorite with the best grilled chicken sandwich around!
- 1.50 mile(s) from Chili's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Buzzy's Pizza, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Denny's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bob Evans, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sandi's Diner, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Try the 2-2-2 for breakfast! They also have a Chicken Souvlaki breakfast plate that is incredible!
- 2.00 mile(s) from La Galera, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, The tamales here are amazing!
- 4.00 mile(s) from Suzanne's, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner, Open Wednesday through Saturday featuring a full wine and liquor menu. Fine dining featuring fantastic crab stuffed bacon wrapped shrimp. Try the Mixed Grille for dinner! Visit www.wnyweddinghall.com for a menu.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Michael's Italian, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, One of the Niagara Region's favorite restaurants! Try the Beans and Greens soup or the Fried Dough!
- 5.00 mile(s) from Como Italian, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, The best Ravioli's in town. Eat in or visit the Deli and take dinner home with you!
- 6.00 mile(s) from Wine on 3rd, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Western Door Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner, Fantastic Four Star dining restaurant featuring a wine menu, Try the chilled seafood or the lobster bisque!
- 6.00 mile(s) from Red Coach Inn, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Olympia Greek Restaurant, full service, Greek, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Try the amazing avgolemono soup or the extremely tasty spanikopita or doulmades!
- 6.00 mile(s) from Koi Asian Cuisine, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, Asian Fusion Cuisine located in the Seneca Niagara Casino. Try the Koi cocktail!
- 10.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Roadhouse Grill, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner, Delicious steakhouse featuring game night specials and prime cuts of beef.
Best Western Summit Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Niagara Falls. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean