Best Western Queens Gold Coast
22033 Northern Boulevard, Bayside, NY 11361-3642
Phone: 718/631-4900 | Fax: 718/631-7501 | 48 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Situated near Fort Totten, the Best Western Queens Gold Coast is known for having one of the best locations in New York.
You will be able to visit Manhattan, Times Square and all the must-see sites of the city when staying at our Bayside hotel without paying those big city prices. Airports including JFK and LGA are within a convenient distance, making our property perfect for frequent travelers. Willets Point is also accessible. We understand that location is crucial when traveling, whether for business or pleasure.
Centrally located to all boroughs, our Bayside Best Western is near major public transportation stops, so you can get to where you’re going anywhere in NYC. There is also ample free parking, which is a rarity in the city. Just a 25 minute train ride to downtown NYC, getting to the heart of New York to visit Central Park is a breeze. You’ll get the best value for your money when staying with us.
Many of our Bayside hotel guests stay with us while here for the US Open, USMMA (United States Merchant Marine Academy) events, and simply while visiting the city. Belmont Park® Race Track and hospitals including NSLIJ, St. Francis and St. Mary’s are also close by.
Our reputation, location and all the advantages of NYC at a fraction of the price are what bring so many guests to our Bayside hotel. A great value, staying near airports, free parking and Citi Field access are icing on the cake. We specialize in welcoming business travelers with St. John’s University, QBCC (Queensborough Community College), NSLIJ (North Shore Long Island Jewish), Fort Totten and other local businesses, agencies and bureaus to the area.
At our Bayside Best Western, you will enjoy the best service, accommodations and amenities available. Central Manhattan is minutes away, making commutes to all parts of the boroughs as simple and affordable as possible. Great shopping, dining and nightlife are right outside the door.
Book a stay at the Best Western Queens Gold Coast right now!
Do you need to be in town for a few nights? If so stay more and save more! Check out our extended stay discounts in the View additional rates and rewards column.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site, serving Spanish-Continental cuisine
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Cocktail lounge in Marbella Restaurant on-site
- Exercise facility 24 hour elliptical cross trainer, upright lifecycle exercise bike, cardiovascular equipment
- Weight lifting equipment adjustable weight bench, dumbbell rack
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk.
- Concierge, available to assist with booking local sightseeing tours
- Multilingual staff, languages spoken include English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Hindi-Urdu, Arabic, Tagalog
- Porterage/bell services
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Cable or satellite television 48 Channels including HBO and premium sports channels. DVD players in all guest rooms. Complimentary library of movies available at front desk. Video Rentals.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24-hour
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment
- Conference services
- Wedding services, catering can be provided by the hotel staff or by an outside caterer.
- Meeting room can accommodate up to 80 persons theater style or 40 classroom style.
- Banquet facilities can host up to 150 persons maximum.
- LCD Projector Rental Screen, Podium, microphones
- Coffee shop Marbella Restaurant
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services text telephone, strobe lights alarm
- Physically challenged facilities, lowered public telephone, lowered registration desk, mobility accessible public bathroom, automatic doors
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged complimentary
- Ice/vending machines, in lobby area
- Free parking,
- Outdoor parking, complimentary, entrance from 220 Street
- Garage parking, 24 hours, limited parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary 24 hour coffee service in the lobby
- Complimentary guest passes to the local offsite health club
- High-speed Internet access in public areas
Best Western Queens Gold Coast
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western queens gold coast in Bayside.
Best Western Queens Gold Coast
Conveniently located, the best western queens gold coast in Bayside, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.761841 / Latitude: -73.760745
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Brooklyn & JFK Airport. Belt Parkway East to Cross Island Parkway North. Exit Northern Boulevard West (31W), the Best Western Queens Gold Coast is on your right.
From: Long Island. Take the Northern State Parkway or the Long Island Expressway or the Southern State Parkway to Cross Island Parkway North. Exit Northern Boulevard West (31W), the Best Western Queens Gold Coast is on your right.
From: Upstate New York & New England. Cross the Throgs Neck Bridge and follow the signs to Clearview Expressway South. Exit Northern Boulevard East. First light make a left onto Northern Boulevard. Go approximately two miles. The Best Western Queens Gold Coast will be on your left side.
From: Manhattan. Take the Queens-Midtown Tunnel to the Long Island Expressway (East 495) to Clearview Expressway North (Throgs Neck Bridge Sign). Go one exit to Northern Boulevard, make a right, go to 220th Street. The Best Western Queens Gold Coast will be on your left.
From: La Guardia Airport. Take Grand Central Parkway East to Cross Island Parkway North. Exit Northern Boulevard West (31W). The Best Western Queens Gold Coast will be on your right.
Best Western Queens Gold Coast
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
First opened in 1905, Belmont Park is a Thoroughbred horse racing track located in the Elmont area of Hempstead, New York. The New York City-area facility has drawn as many as over 120,000 spectators to events like the Belmont Stakes, Mother Goose Stakes and the Joe Hirsch Turf Classic International.
Affectionately known as “the Championship Track,” Belmont Park events are frequently televised on NBC and several cable networks. The park’s ample seating and lawn space also make it an ideal venue for major concerts – past headliners include the likes of Billy Joel and Blondie.
Sports fans on Long Island in New York have two great reasons to celebrate. Citi Field and the National Tennis Center are located adjacent to each other, in the Queens borough of New York City – and within the Flushing Meadows–Corona Park.
Since 2009, Major League Baseball's New York Mets have played all their home games at Citi Field – the replacement for Shea Stadium. Owned by Queens Ballpark Company, LLC., the new home of the Mets features 41,922 seats and an overarching bridge motif. Features include the Jackie Robinson Rotunda, Shea Stadium's Home Run Apple, and Shea Bridge.
Plan your next visit to New York City and head to Bayside. Just east of Brooklyn and not far from Queens, the Clearview Park Golf Course is an excellent way to enjoy a day out under the sun in the New York City metro area. It's just off the Clearview Expressway, and just inland of the Little Bay.
The Clearview Park Golf Course is an 18-hole, par-70 – it plays to a max length of 6,263 yards from the back tees. It was opened in 1925, was designed by William H. Tucker, and features a slope rating of 114. Enjoy the very best of Brooklyn-area golf at Clearview Park Golf Course.
Founded in 1954, C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University, as it’s officially known, is a private college located in the Long Island village of Brookville – just minutes from New York City. LIU Post’s campus consists of 307 suburban acres – housing sites like the Tilles Center for the Performing Arts and five colleges and schools.
LIU Post athletics are made up of several NCAA Division III programs competing in the Eastern College Athletic Conference. Basketball, volleyball, racquetball, and swimming events are hosted at the Pratt Recreation Center.
The Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, located in Flushing Meadows Park, has hosted the US Open tennis tournament since 1978. The 46-acre center contains 22 tennis courts with an additional eleven courts available adjacent park.
Operated by the United States Tennis Association, the center is available for public tennis matches throughout the year, except for during the US Open. The center's main court is Arthur Ashe Stadium, the world's largest tennis stadium, with a capacity for 23,200 spectators. Plan to watch your favorite tennis players during the US Open and enjoy your time in the New York City metro area.
Located in Oyster Bay – just north of Woodbury in the New York Metropolitan area – the Sagamore Hill National Historic Site preserves the former home of western New York native and former president, Theodore Roosevelt. The historic site encompass over 80 acres, and is commonly known has Roosevelt’s “Summer White House.”
Roosevelt’s home is available for guided tours, while the neighboring Theodore Roosevelt Museum is chock full of historic displays and exhibits displaying the life of the 26th president. Apart from the historical activities abound, guests can explore acres upon acres of landscape – including nearby Eel Creek and Cold Spring Harbor.
Located in The Bronx in the NYC metropolitan area, Saint Paul's Church National Historic Site was constructed in 1765, and today is managed by the National Park Service and the Society of the National Shrine of the Bill of Rights at Saint Paul's Church.
The site includes the historic Saint Paul's Church and the surrounding five-acre cemetery – with burial sites dating to 1704. Attracting nearly 14,000 annual visitors, Saint Paul's Church offers guided tours like the Church Tower Walks, and the exhibit "A Conservative Union Parish: St. Paul's Church and the Civil War" in the visitor center.
Founded in 1957, Stony Brook University, as it’s commonly known, is a public university and a part of the larger State University of New York (SUNY) system. SUNY Stony Brook’s main campus is located in Stony Brook in the New York City metro area.
Athletics are represented by the Stony Brook Seawolves – competing in the America East Conference. Seawolves Fans frequently enjoy football games Kenneth P. Lavalle Stadium, basketball at Island Federal Credit Union Arena, and baseball at Joe Nathan Field.
Established in 1874, the State University of New York Maritime College is a university focused primarily on maritime studies. The maritime college, commonly known as SUNY Maritime, is located in the Bronx in New York City in historic Fort Schuyler.
The college offers several degree programs to it over 1,500 students preparing for the United States Merchant Marine program. SUNY Maritime is no stranger to athletics, though, fielding 16 NCAA Division III teams competing in the Skyline Conference, among others.
Founded in 1943, the United States Merchant Marine Academy is a US service academy located in Kings Point, New York – near Bayside. The academy, often referred to as Kings Point, trains officers for the United States Merchant Marine.
Kings Point features a deep athletics program as well – fielding 18 varsity teams competing in the Landmark Conference and Liberty League. The teams are collectively known as the Mariners, with the USMMA Varsity Intercollegiate Sailing Team being noteworthy.
The fourth and final tennis major of each year’s Grand Slam tournament series, the US Open is held at the National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York. The New York City suburb draws visitors far and wide for the two-week showcase in late August and early September.
Played on acrylic hard hard courts, the tournament is made up of five championships – men’s and women’s singles and doubles, as well as special tournaments for seniors, juniors, and wheelchair players. A total of over $34 million in prize money is given out to winners each year.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.00 mile(s) from Belmont Park, Thoroughbred racing; home of the Belmont Stakes.
- 5.00 mile(s) from US Open Tennis, United States Tennis Association's official site for the US Open Tournament at the National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Citi Field, home of the New York Mets Major League Baseball team. 123-01 Roosevelt Avenue Flushing, NY 11368
- 12.00 mile(s) from Broadway shows, New York City Broadway and Off Broadway Theater District.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Yankee Stadium, home of the New York Yankees Major League Baseball team. 1 East 161st Street Bronx, NY 10451
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bronx Zoo, Wildlife Conservation Society. 2300 Southern Boulevard Bronx, NY 10460
- 13.00 mile(s) from Westbury Music Fair, A New York City Broadway Theater at Westbury which has become nicknamed the Westbury Music Fair is one of the more unique entertainment venues you can visit. Boasting 3000 seat capacity the audience surrounds the venues famous circular stage. This rare venue is one that will immerse you in the act where every seat is close to the performers.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Resorts World Casino, games, dining, entertainment. 110-00 Rockaway Boulevard Jamaica, NY 11420
- 140.0 mile(s) from Atlantic City Casino and
- 21.00 mile(s) from Statue Of Liberty, enlightening the world was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the people of the United States and is a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886, designated as a National Monument in 1924 and restored for her centennial on July 4, 1986.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Empire State Building, as an iconic international destination, the world's most glamorous celebrities and notable dignitaries have come to admire the Empire State Building's Art Deco beauty and unmatched views from its observatory. Celebrity visitors include heads of state from countries around the world, film and music stars, sports heroes, political figures, and men and women of every accomplishment. 350 5th Avenue New York, NY 10118
- 1.50 mile(s) from The Bay Terrace, an outdoor shopping mall featuring designer stores, a book store, restaurants, movie theater, post office and a supermarket.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Queens Center Mall, an indoor shopping center with hundreds of top retail stores, including the Disney Store®, Coach, Aeropostale, Victoria's Secret and Urban Outfitters. The Queen Center Mall also features the department stores Macy's and JCPenney®. End your excursion with a bite to eat in their vast food court.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Roosevelt Field®, an indoor shopping center with hundreds of top retail stores, including Apple, Sony®, AT&T®, Abercrombie & Fitch®, Hollister Co®, Disney Store®, Coach, Aeropostale, Victoria's Secret and Dick's Sporting Goods®. The mall also features the department stores Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Macy's and JCPenney®. End your excursion with a bite to eat in their vast food court and numerous restaurants.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Americana Manhasset, an outdoor shopping mall, known as The Miracle Mile. Featuring high end designer stores, such as Tiffany & Co.®, Tory Burch®, Chanel, Coach, Prada, Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton® and Vince Camuto, to name a few. Dining choices include Cipollina Trattoria & Bar.
- 50.00 mile(s) from Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, a premium outdoor outlet shopping area featuring over 200 outlet stores and restaurants. Outlets include Coach, Burberry, Diesel®, UGG® Australia, Timberland®, Nike, Tory Burch® and Jimmy Choo to name a few.
- Marbella Restaurant, on premises, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Spanish, Continental and Italian cuisine.
- Adjacent to BCD Tofu House, bar/lounge, International, open for: lunch, dinner, Korean vegetarian food.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Agra, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Giordino, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, very popular Italian restaurant.
- 0.40 mile(s) from Erawan Thai Cuisine, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, popular Thai food.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Pier 25A, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from Peter Luger Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, very famous and popular steakhouse.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Aegean Cafe, full service, Greek, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.40 mile (s) from Cue Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, bar and lounge with pool tables.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Bourbon Street Cafe, full service, Continental, open for: lunch, dinner, very popular restaurant serving Continental cuisine.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Okinawa, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Papazzio, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, very popular Italian restaurant.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Donovan's Grill & Tavern, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse®, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Queens Gold Coast
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Bayside. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean