- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown
33 Peck Slip, New York City, NY 10038-1708
Phone: 212/766-6600 Fax: 212/766-6615 72 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
Get amazing rates on an unbeatable lower Manhattan hotel near the World Trade Center Memorial, Statue of Liberty, Penn Station and downtown Manhattan.
At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown, guests will experience a seamless blend of refinement and convenience in superb accommodations located in the heart of the South Street Seaport, adjacent to the Financial District and close to famous SOHO. This downtown New York hotel is also close to Ground Zero, the World Trade Center Memorial, Statue of Liberty, Pier 17 Shopping Center, China Town, Little Italy, Brooklyn Bridge and much more. Plus, guests will also be close to amazing holiday events and shows - like River to River festival in the summer and 4th of July Macy's Fireworks - all located just one block away on Fulton Street or a short subway trip away.
Even popular sights and events in Upper Manhattan are a breeze to get to from BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown - a nearby subway station is located just blocks from the hotel and Penn Station.
Business travelers will especially love this downtown New York Hotel's meeting facilities, business center and close proximity to Wall Street, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York City Court, New York University, Downtown Pace University and more.
Whether traveling for business or leisure, this Lower Manhattan Hotel's guest rooms offer the perfect place to rest and relax after a busy day. Each recently upgraded room and suite comes complete with a 32-inch flat screen TV, in-room movies, Nintendo®, free high-speed wireless Internet access, a coffeemaker, a desk and a refrigerator. Plus, you can start each day with a complementary continental breakfast, work out in the 24-hour exercise facility and enjoy fresh-baked cookies in the afternoon.
Book your stay today and save on clean accommodations, excellent service and a prime location in the heart of exciting New York City!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast with make your own waffles
- Complimentary breakfast
- Executive floors with terraces that have breathtaking views with upgraded amenities
- Meeting facilities, 222 sq. ft. conference room. Can seat maximum of 15 people in a conference style
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Business center
- Interior corridor
- Concierge, front desk
- Multilingual staff Spanish, Polish, Urdu, Chinese, Russian
- Porterage/bell services
- Express check in, upon request
- Express check out available, right from your television
- Ice/vending machines
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Late check out upon availability other charges apply
- Public parking garage nearby, reduced nominal fee for the hotel of $25 for 24hrs
- Doctor on call
- Hearing impaired services emergency strobe lights in place for fire alarm system
- Safe deposit box
- 24-hour front desk
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Video billing
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper Monday through Friday
- Fresh baked cookies in the afternoon
- Coffee, tea and microwave available in Parlor rooms 24-hours a day
- Luggage storage area
- Limo, van and car service available for local or long distance travel
- Cash machine (ATM)
BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus seaport inn downtown in New York City.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown
Conveniently located, the best western plus seaport inn downtown in New York City, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.708125 / Latitude: -74.001495
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Upstate NY, Northern NJ. Take RT80 and Interstate 95 North to the George Washington Bridge. Follow the signs to the Harlem River Drive, East Side on the right. Take the Harlem River Drive/FRD Drive South to Exit 3 South Street. Follow South Street. Pass under the Brooklyn Bridge and make a right on to Peck Slip. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown will be one block on the right.
From: The south. Take the NJ Turnpike, Interstate 495, and then take either Holland Tunnel or Lincoln Tunnel. Once through the tunnel follow the signs for the West Side Highway South. Take the West Side Highway South to Battery Park. Follow signs to FDR Drive North, exit under underpass and take the first exit to South Street Seaport. After passing Pier 17, turn left at Peck Slip. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown is one block on right.
From: New England. Take Interstate 95 South and Interstate 87; follow the signs for the Tri-Borough Bridge to Manhattan. Access the FDR Drive South. Follow the FDR Drive South to Exit 3 South Street. Follow South Street, pass under the Brooklyn Bridge and make a right on to Peck Slip. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown will be one block on the right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Carnegie Hall has been providing a stage for musical performances in New York City, since 1891. This world-famous concert hall has hosted some of the greatest performers, politicians, intellectuals and authors, for over a century. The three performance auditoriums in this incredible New York City cultural center, are the Stern Auditorium/Perelman Stage, Zankel Hall and Weill Recital Hall.
While at the Hall, stroll through the Rose Museum to learn more about the building's rich history or attend a guided tour. Consider renting one of the spaces for a private special event, meeting, conference or reception. Enjoy a delicious meal at the Citi Cafe before your scheduled performance for a fun night in the city. Stay close to the Hall and city attractions, as a guest of Best Western hotels and enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
New York City remains one of the most famous cities in the United States. The city has numerous buildings, museums, parks and landmarks, such as the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty Monument and Central Park. Central Park was established in 1857 on 843 acres of land in Manhattan, one of the city's five boroughs.
Central Park features numerous walking paths, the Central Park Zoo, the Delacorte Theater, the Central Park Conservatory Garden, two ice-skating rinks, the Belvedere Castle, playgrounds and many major lawns.
Each year this New York City park is visited by thirty-five million people, making it the "most visited urban park" in America. Visit this incredible National Historic Landmark for a day of fun. Kids love riding the hand-carved horses on the 1951 Central Park Carousel and seeing the animals in the Central Park Zoo. Kids and adults alike, enjoy riding in a rowboat rented from the Loeb Boathouse. The Boathouse Cafe offers beautiful views of the lake, in addition to a delicious meal. Running, bicycling and inline skating remain popular outdoor activities in the park. Stay close to this wonderful park, in one of the Best Western hotels in New York City and have fun in The Big Apple.
A mega wholesale and retail food complex, the Chelseah Market takes up an entire city block. Housing 12 of New York City’s most outstanding food shops, you can expect to find Amy’s Breads, Buon Italia, the Lobster Place, and the Ronny Brook Milk Bar, amongst others. Built in the former National Biscuit Company factory complex where the Oreo cookie was invented, today the Chelsea Market is home to the TV Food Network.
The Empire State Building is one of the most iconic New York City buildings, in the city skyline. This Art Deco style building was built in 1931 reaching a height of 1,454 ft. It was the world's tallest building from 1931 until 1972, when the World Trade Center's North Tower was constructed. This New York City landmark is listed as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
Visit the Empire State Building observatory at 1,250 feet high, to enjoy incredible views from the 102nd floor, the highest point in city. Make a stop on the 86th floor to go outside on the 360-degree deck at 1,050 ft high. While visiting, listen to the audio tour to learn about the history of the building and stroll through the Dare to Dream exhibit on the 80th floor. Stay close to the action and city attractions, in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy excellent guest services.
A well-known museum located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City. Home to a renowned collection of Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, early Modern, and contemporary art, the Guggenheim also features special exhibitions throughout the year. Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, it is one of the 20th century's most important architectural landmarks.
Home to some of the most expensive reality real estate in the world. Passing through Midtown, the Upper Eastside, and Harlem, the area is synonymous with the Advertising Industry. Referred to as "The Fashionable Road", Madison Avenue is very well known for luxury fashion designers, jewelers and upper class hair salons.
Visitors and residents of The Big Apple have a variety of options for sightseeing and entertainment. New York City is home to the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and Madison Square Garden, the "World's Most Famous Arena". This multipurpose arena is located in Manhattan, on top of Pennsylvania Station, the busiest train station and commuter rail center in America. When it opened in 1968, it was the fourth Madison Square Arena to be built in New York City. This historical arena has been home to the New York Rangers of the National Hockey League and the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association, since it opened.
Madison Square Garden is the city's longest active sports arena and is the world's third busiest arena for music concerts. The Garden hosts as many as 320 events each year, including boxing events, political events and even circus events. While in New York City, visit The Garden to watch a theater production in The Theater at Madison Square Garden or attend a trade show at the Expo Center. There's plenty to do in this vibrant city. Stay close to the action in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
Perhaps the world’s finest and most impressive art museum- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, commonly referred to as The Met is the creme-de-la-creme in Museum history. Take in exhibits featuring Picasso, Van Gogh, Leutz, and the Egyptian Temple of Dendur. Home of the annual Met Gala, the Metropolitan Museum of Art is sophistication at its finest.
The Statue of Liberty Monument remains a world-famous symbol of freedom, hope and friendship. The monument, dedicated in 1886, was given to the United States as a gift from France. Located on Liberty Island in the New York Harbor, it was declared a national monument in 1924 and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1966. Nearby Ellis Island, an immigration station for millions of people from 1892 until 1954, became a part of the Statue of Liberty National Monument in 1965.
While in New York City, be sure to step aboard the Ellis Island Ferry for a visit to the Statute of Liberty Monument and the Museum of Immigration on Ellis Island. Join the daily thousands of visitors to see these two historic landmarks. Reserve a special ticket, one of only 240 per day, to climb the steps and reach the monument's crown. At the end of a fun-filled day of sight-seeing, enjoy comfortable accommodations in one of the area Best Western hotels.
A national food channel, the TV Food Network is home to some of your favorite chefs, and shows. Paula Deen, Ray Fieri, and Racheal Ray film here and have since given Chelsea and the Meatpacking district a new identity. Housed inside the Chelsea Market, after taking a tour of the TV Food Network you can shop for any special ingredients you may need to purchase to make your culinary dreams come true.
Often referred to simply as "the Whitney" The Whitney Museum places an emphasis in exhibiting living artists- typically showcasing younger, up and coming artists. With a focus on paintings, drawings, prints, sculptures, installation art, video, and photography- the museum was designed by the Rockwell Group.
Sports fans in New York City have a wonderful selection of sports to follow. Basketball fans flock to Madison Square Garden to watch the New York Knicks play ball, while baseball fans head to Yankee Stadium, to watch the New York Yankees in action. The famous New York Yankees have followers not only in New York, but throughout the country. The Yankees have played their home games in the stadium since it opened in 2009, after the original 1923 Yankee Stadium closed in 2008.
The new ballpark is located across the street from the original stadium, in the Bronx borough of New York City. The stadium construction cost $1.5 billion, making it the most expensive baseball stadium that has ever been built. The stadium was built with granite, pre-cast concrete and Indiana limestone, to mirror the original Yankee stadium exterior. Join over 52,000 fans to cheer on the hometown New York Yankees and have fun in The Big Apple. Stay close to the stadium, in the nearby Best Western hotel and enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.01 mile(s) from East Side River
- 0.08 mile(s) from Wall Street District
- 0.16 mile(s) from South Street Seaport Museum
- 0.25 mile(s) from American Numismatic Society
- 0.25 mile(s) from Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 0.50 mile(s) from New York City Police Museum
- 0.50 mile(s) from Ground Zero
- 1.00 mile(s) from Skyscraper Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Trinity Church
- 1.00 mile(s) from Statue of Liberty
- 1.00 mile(s) from Little Italy
- 1.00 mile(s) from downtown Manhattan
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fraunces Tavern Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ellis Island
- 1.00 mile(s) from China Town
- 2.00 mile(s) from New York Mercantile Exchange
- 2.00 mile(s) from Museum of Jewish Heritage
- 2.00 mile(s) from Museum of American Finance
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lower East Side Tenement
- 4.00 mile(s) from Times Square
- 8.00 mile(s) from Guggenheim Museum
- 9.20 mile(s) from Yankee Stadium
- 0.16 mile(s) from Pier 17 Mall
- 0.66 mile(s) from Century 21 Department Store
- 0.16 mile(s) from Coach
- 0.16 mile(s) from Ann Taylor®
- 0.16 mile(s) from Yankees Team Store
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 0 mile(s) from New York City
- 5.00 mile(s) from Long Island City
- 15.00 mile(s) from Newark, New Jersey
- 15.00 mile(s) from Fort Lee, New Jersey
- 18.00 mile(s) from Jersey City, New Jersey
- 0.25 mile(s) from Dun & Bradstreet®
- 0.25 mile(s) from Insurance Company of North America
- 0.30 mile(s) from AIG
- 0.30 mile(s) from American Express®
- 0.50 mile(s) from Chase Manhattan Bank
- 0.50 mile(s) from Citibank® NA
- 0.75 mile(s) from United States Federal Courthouse
- 0.75 mile(s) from Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- 1.00 mile(s) from New York City Department of Planning and Development
- 1.00 mile(s) from New York State Supreme Court
- 1.00 mile(s) from Marine Midland Bank
- 1.00 mile(s) from J.P. Morgan
- 1.00 mile(s) from Javits Federal Building
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bank of America®
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bank of New York
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bankers Trust®
- 1.10 mile(s) from Family Courts
- 1.20 mile(s) from Civil Courthouse, Municipal Courts
- 1.50 mile(s) from United States Surrogates
- 1.50 mile(s) from Woolworth Building
- 1.50 mile(s) from United States Courthouse
- 0.05 mile(s) from New York University
- 0.10 mile(s) from Pace Univeristy
- 2.00 mile(s) from City University of New York
- New York has plenty of amazing restaurants to choose from, and many fantastic dining options can be found right around the corner from this South Street Seaport hotel.
- Adjacent to Grandma's House, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Nelson Blue, bar/lounge, International, open for: lunch, dinner, New Zealand Food. Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Across the stree from Acqua, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Made Fresh Daily, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Hours 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Across the street from Suteshi, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Barbarini Alimentari, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Salud, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.10 mile(s) from II Brigante Trattoria, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Jeremy's Ale House, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Mark Joseph's Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Paris Café, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, An Irish bar and grill from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Cowgirl Seahorse, bar/lounge, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sequoia Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Seafood and steaks from 11:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Bridge Café, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Red's, bar/lounge, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.25 mile(s) from MacMenamin's Irish Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Squires Diner, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Hours: 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- 0.30 mile(s) from TJ Byrnes Irish Pub & Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, A bar and grill serving American cuisine for lunch and dinner 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near New York City. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Wide Open 4
Presented by the Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition in Brooklyn.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean