BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
764 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11232-1413
Phone: 718/768-3100 | Fax: 718/768-3103 | 99 Rooms | Online Reservations
With Brooklyn Prospect Park just around the corner, staying at this Brooklyn hotel is a real treat and treasure in a city where finding a competitively priced hotel can be a challenge.
Enjoy easy access to transportation and a subway stop that's just steps from the hotel door, so that the best of New York City is only a short ride away. Whether it's Barclays Center or great shopping and dining, there are endless things to do in this borough. Brooklyn hotels are known for being close to it all, but this Best Western property raises the bar high by mixing in great customer service and affordable rates even during peak season.
Start your morning with a free, full breakfast filled with favorites such as a hot waffle bar, fresh seasonal fruit, cereal bar and bottomless Arabica coffee. Skip the overpriced breakfast spots and indulge in a wide selection of breakfast goodies in the comfort of your Brooklyn hotel. A location close to major attractions makes every day a new adventure, whether guests prefer classic NYC attractions like the Statue of Liberty or just strolling around the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens or Museum.
Business client friendly, the proximity to corporate locations makes this property a favorite for business travelers. Close to JFK, LaGuardia and Newark Airports, it's easy to get to this Brooklyn hotel for a meeting at Metrotech Office Complex or a visit to the Veterans Administration (VA) Hospital. The Brooklyn Navy Yard is nearby, too, and a number of New York Marathon runners and supporters prefer this property since it's a hotel right on the route.
With a friendly and accommodating staff and a luxurious sauna, this eco-friendly certified hotel is a Silver Level GreenLeader property on TripAdvisor. Enjoy the best of this Brooklyn hotel, whether you're here for business or leisure.
Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel and enjoy all the city has to offer!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Cash machine/ATM
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Choice of breads, Cereal, Fruit, Eggs, Yogurt, Juice, Coffee and Hot items
- Complimentary breakfast
- Steam room and Sauna
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Rowing machine
- Locker room
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and Hebrew)
- Porterage/bell services
- Dry cleaning, same day service
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon availability
- Safe deposit box
- Doctor on call
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless High-speed Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, 24 hours
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Conference facilities
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phone
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged nominal fee plus tax
- Ice/vending machine
- Outdoor parking, nominal fee plus tax
- Garage parking, nominal fee plus tax
- Paid parking, 22.50 USD, nominal fee plus tax
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Parking areas have access gates.
- Emergency back-up generators and public address system.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus prospect park hotel in Brooklyn.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus prospect park hotel in Brooklyn, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.660055 / Latitude: -73.998765
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: South Manhattan. Take the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (I-278) South to Brooklyn. Take Exit 26 to merge onto Hamilton Avenue. Continue onto 3rd Avenue. Turn left at 20th Street. Take the first right onto 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel is on the right.
From: Central Manhattan. Take the Brooklyn Bridge southeast to Adams Street. Continue on Boerum Place. Turn right at Atlantic Avenue. Take the first left onto Court Street. Turn left onto Hamilton Avenue. Continue onto 3rd Avenue. Turn left at 20th Street. Take the first right onto 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel is on the right.
From: John F. Kennedy Airport. Take the Van Wyck Expressway leaving the airport towards I-678 North. Exit onto Belt Parkway West and merge onto North Conduit Avenue/New York 878. Continue onto Linden Boulevard. After six miles, turn left at Bedford Avenue. Take the second right onto Church Avenue. Turn right at NY-27 West. Take Exit 2 toward 4th Avenue/3rd Avenue/I-278 West. Turn left onto 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel will be on the right.
From: LaGuardia Airport. Head west towards the Grand Central Parkway West. Take the exit onto the Brooklyn Queens Expressway East. Merge onto I-278 West. Take Exit 26 onto Hamilton Avenue towards Brooklyn Battery Tunnel/Manhattan. Continue onto 3rd Avenue. Turn left at 20th Street. Take the first right onto 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel will be on the right.
From: Public Transportation. Take the Brooklyn bound R Train south towards 95th Street-Fort Hamilton. Exit at 25th Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel is located at 764 4th Avenue between 25th Street and 26th Street.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Brooklyn College is a member of the City University of New York (CUNY), featuring an urban campus with five schools of study.
The Bulldogs – fielding a variety of Division III teams competing in the City University of New York Athletic Conference (CUNYAC), represent sports at Brooklyn College.
Must-see sites on campus include the Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts.
Since its opening in 1897, the Brooklyn Museum has featured a wide range of art in its 560,000-square-foot building in downtown Brooklyn.
As one of the largest and oldest art museums in America, the Brooklyn Museum has become a famous stop in New York City.
Permanent collections include Arts of Africa, American Art, Contemporary Art, Decorative Arts, European Art, and photography.
The museum also features musical performances, Hands-On Art Workshops, dance performances, films, gallery talks, and after-hours programs.
Founded in 1976, the College of Stanton Island is a public, four-year institution and a member of the City University of New York (CUNY) system. The senior college is found on Staten Island in New York City.
The Staten Island Dolphins are members of the NCAA Division III, where they field a variety of varsity teams competing in the City University of New York Athletic Conference (CUNYAC). CSI’s campus is over two hundred acres – making it the largest in the New York metro area.
Covering over 400 acres, Coney Island is a famous attraction set in Brooklyn in metro New York City. Spanning a peninsula on the Atlantic Coast, Coney Island is still known for the beaches, rides, games, and hospitality of yore.
Coney Island is home to Luna Park – the iconic amusement park home to historic rides like the Parachute Jump, The Cyclone coaster, and the famous Wonder Wheel – all of which are found on the National Register of Historic Places. For a more recent thrill, grab a seat on the Thunderbolt coaster.
CI also features the Brooklyn Cyclones baseball at MCU Park, the Riegelmann Boardwalk, and the Coney Island Museum.
Coney Island also hosts annual events, including the Coney Island Film Festival, Burlesque At The Beach, and Coney Island Mermaid Parade.
Embark on your next trip to New York and visit Brooklyn. While you're looking for things to see and do, be sure to book a tee time at the Dyker Beach Golf Course. A top Brooklyn-area golf destination, Dyker Beach Golf Course is found on 86th Street and 7th Avenue, just south of Dyker Heights.
Opened in 1920, the Dyker Beach Golf Course is 6,548 yards in length from the back tees. 18 lush and well-groomed holes playing to a par of 71 mean you'll have a sterling time at Dyker Beach Golf Course. Any visit to the NYC metro area should include some time in Brooklyn – enjoy a round of golf while you're there.
Covering over 26,000 acres and three boroughs in the NYC metro area, the Gateway National Recreation Area is an open area managed by the National Park Service.
The recreation area consists of three units and 11 park sites in the Port of New York and New Jersey. Gateway National Recreation Area is comprised of the Jamaica Bay Unit, the Staten Island Unit, and the Sandy Hook Unit in New Jersey.
The parks within are ideal for swimming, hiking, boating, and wildlife viewing in places like the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge, Great Kills Park, and even the clothing-optional Gunnison Beach.
Founded in 1926, Long Island University Brooklyn (LIU Brooklyn) is a private, four-year institution located in Brooklyn in New York City. Academics at LIU Brooklyn are comprised of nine colleges, including the Harriet Rothkopf Heilbrunn School of Nursing, LIU Global, LIU Pharmacy, and more.
LIU Brooklyn is the charter member of the Long Island University system, which also includes LIU Post. The Blackbirds – made up of 16 Division I teams competing at Steinberg Wellness Center, Long Island University Field, and other venues, represent athletics at LIU.
Visitors, vacationers, and residents of New York are sure to visit Coney Island and MCU Park. Located in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, this minor league baseball stadium is home to the Short-Season A Brooklyn Cyclones.
The Cyclones have played MCU Park since 2001, and are members of the New York-Penn League – affiliated with the New York Mets. Owned by the City of New York, MCU Park features a capacity of up to 10,000 baseball fans – and also hosts other sporting events and concerts.
Established in 1970, Medgar Evers College is a public, senior college located in Brooklyn in New York City. Medgar Evers is a member of both the City University of New York (CUNY) system and the Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
Offering a number of baccalaureate and associates degree programs, Medgard Evers is divided into four different schools. Athletics at Medgar are comprised of a variety of men and women’s NCAA Division III teams – collectively known as the Medgar Evers Cougars – competing in the City University of New York Athletic Conference (CUNYAC).
Founded in 1854, the New York University Polytechnic School of Engineering is a private institution found in Brooklyn in the New York City metro area. A poly campus of New York University, NYU Poly is the second oldest engineering and technology college in the US.
Although NYU Poly’s athletics existed independently for many years as the Fighting Blue Jays – at the end of the 2014 season they merged with NYU’s program, becoming the Bobcats. The Bobcats compete as NCAA Division III members in several conferences, like the ECAC and the UAA.
Make time to catch an exciting minor league baseball game in Staten Island's Richmond County Bank Ballpark. This 7,171-seat stadium is the home field for the Staten Island Yankees – affiliates of the New York Yankees in the New York-Penn League.
Richmond County Bank Ballpark was built on the site of the former New York City B&O Railroad rail yards, overlooking the New York Harbor near Brooklyn. The ballpark was completed in 2001, and features sails representing the Staten Island Ferry at the ballpark entrance.
Established in 1859, St. Francis College is a four-year, private institution located in Brooklyn Heights in New York City. St. Francis, or SFC, enrolls roughly 2,800 students studying in a variety of undergraduate programs at sites like the Frank and Mary Macciarola Academic Center.
St. Francis is very active in athletics as well, featuring 19 Division I teams competing in the Northeast Conference primarily. The St. Francis Terriers play homes games at the Generoso Pope Athletic Complex and Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Founded in 1916, as St. Joseph’s College for Women, St. Joseph’s College is a private liberal arts college with New York City campuses in Brooklyn and Long Island. The Long Island campus, however, enrolls over 3,700 students working towards degrees in over 26 majors.
Apart from the academics, St. Joseph’s Long Island also features a diverse athletics program – collectively known as the Golden Eagles. As members of the NCAA Division III, the Golden Eagles compete in several conferences, including the Skyline Conference and the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference.
Founded in 1883, Wagner College is a private liberal arts college located on Staten Island in New York City. Wagner College enrolls roughly 4,000 students each year, studying a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and pre-professional programs.
Must-see sites on campus include the Union Art Gallery, Parker Hall, and the Horrmann Library. Wagner College athletics come in the form of the Wager Seahawks – comprised of 18 teams competing in the Northeast Conference.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- 3.00 mile(s) from Prospect Park Zoo
- 3.00 mile(s) from NY Transit Museum
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Barclays Center, The 675,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art sports and entertainment venue will be home to the professional basketball team the Brooklyn Nets.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Bridge Promenade
- 4.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Children Museum
- 5.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Bridge
- 5.00 mile(s) from Downtown New York City
- 6.00 mile(s) from Statue of Liberty
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ellis Island
- 6.00 mile(s) from The New York Aquarium
- 8.00 mile(s) from Coney Island
- 8.00 mile(s) from Empire State Building
- 8.00 mile(s) from Times Square
- 12.00 mile(s) from Yankee Stadium
- 13.00 mile(s) from Citi Field, formerly Shea Stadium
- 14.00 mile(s) from Arthur Ashe Stadium, easy access via Subway stations to USTA Billy Jean King National Tennis Center.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Ikea, Scandinavian furniture store
- 6.00 mile(s) from South Street Seaport
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fulton Street Shopping, this open-air mall sees some 100,000 shoppers each day, easily making it one of the top three busiest commercial districts in the Five Boroughs. Alongside smaller specialty shops like Finish Line, Ashley Stewart and Jimmy Jazz stands a Macy's department store, ensuring that shoppers can find just about anything they're looking for. In addition to block after block of great shopping, Fulton Street Mall also boasts several restaurants, including Junior's, famous worldwide for its cheesecake.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Atlantic Center Mall, one of Brooklyn's largest shopping hubs, with stores ranging from Bath & Body Works and The Children's Place to Target. The mall is located in Fort Greene.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 8.00 mile(s) from Secaucus, New Jersey
- 100 mile(s) from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 230 mile(s) from Washington D.C.
- 230 mile(s) from Boston, MA
- 2.00 mile(s) from Double R Production, music radio station
- 2.00 mile(s) from Green Room Promotions, Eco marketing and promotions company
- 3.80 mile(s) from Delson & Sherman Arch. PC, architects, designer, engineers
- 5.20 mile(s) from Ajax Union, boutique internet marketing firm
- 7.20 mile(s) from Brooklyn Brewery, beverage distributor
- 3.00 mile(s) from Long Island University
- 3.50 mile(s) from Pace University
- 4.00 mile(s) from New York University, founded in 1831, New York University is the largest private university in the United States. The university, which is composed of 14 schools, colleges, and divisions, occupies five major centers in Manhattan.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Polytechnic University
- 4.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn College
- 4.00 mile(s) from St. Joseph's College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.50 mile(s) from Prospect Park, a 585-acre urban oasis featuring the 90-acre Long Meadow, the 60-acre lake and Brooklyn’s only forest. The nation’s first urban Audubon Center, the Prospect Park Zoo! Performing Arts Festival are just a few of the cultural attractions that make their home at the Park. Popular activities range from skating to birding to pedal boating to picnicking on the Long Meadow on beautiful days.
- Across the street from El Cozumel, full service, International, open for: lunch, Economy Peruvian restaurant.
- Across the street from KFC, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Taste of China, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Tasty Deli, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from China Delight, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- .10 mile(s) from Campagna Joseph & Sons, full service, Italian, open for: dinner, Pizza place
- .20 mile(s) from Milan Restaurant, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, Czech cuisine
- .20 mile(s) from White Castle, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- .30 mile(s) from Taqueria DF, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Traditional Mexican Food.
- .30 mile(s) from Luigi's Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from The River Cafe
- 3.60 mile(s) from Grimaldi's Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, If you’re searching for THE best coal-fired brick oven, New York-style thin crust pizza in the world, look no further. Grimaldi’s offers over 100 years of pizza-making traditions and the tantalizing aroma of pizza and calzones baked to perfection in the signature coal burning oven. Why coal-fired ovens? It gives our pizza and calzones a unique flavor and a crisp crust that is just not possible from gas, convection or wood burning ovens.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Peter Luger's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Peter Luger Steak House has been serving the finest steaks since 1887. We choose from only the finest USDA PRIME meat available. The selection process is crucial and therefore is done only by members of the family who visit the wholesale markets on a daily basis. It begins with fresh sides of beef that usually come from the Midwest.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Brooklyn. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean