BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
764 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11232-1413
Phone: 718/768-3100 | Fax: 718/768-3103 | 99 Rooms | Online Reservations
With Brooklyn Prospect Park just around the corner, staying at this Brooklyn hotel is a real treat and treasure in a city where finding a competitively priced hotel can be a challenge.
Enjoy easy access to transportation and a subway stop that’s just steps from the hotel door, so that the best of New York City is only a short ride away. Whether it’s Barclays Center or great shopping and dining, there are endless things to do in this borough. Brooklyn hotels are known for being close to it all, but this Best Western property raises the bar high by mixing in great customer service and affordable rates even during peak season.
Start your morning with a free, full breakfast filled with favorites such as a hot waffle bar, fresh seasonal fruit, cereal bar and bottomless Arabica coffee. Skip the overpriced breakfast spots and indulge in a wide selection of breakfast goodies in the comfort of your Brooklyn hotel. A location close to major attractions makes every day a new adventure, whether guests prefer classic NYC attractions like the Statue of Liberty or just strolling around the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens or Museum.
Business client friendly, the proximity to corporate locations makes this property a favorite for business travelers. Close to JFK, LaGuardia and Newark Airports, it’s easy to get to this Brooklyn hotel for a meeting at Metrotech Office Complex or a visit to the Veterans Administration (VA) Hospital. The Brooklyn Navy Yard is nearby, too, and a number of New York Marathon runners and supporters prefer this property since it’s a hotel right on the route.
With a friendly and accommodating staff and a luxurious sauna, this eco-friendly certified hotel is a Silver Level GreenLeader property on TripAdvisor. Enjoy the best of this Brooklyn hotel, whether you’re here for business or leisure.
Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel and enjoy all the city has to offer!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Cash machine/ATM
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Choice of breads, Cereal, Fruit, Eggs, Yogurt, Juice, Coffee and Hot items
- Complimentary breakfast
- Steam room and Sauna
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Rowing machine
- Locker room
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and Hebrew)
- Porterage/bell services
- Dry cleaning, same day service
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon availability
- Safe deposit box
- Doctor on call
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless High-speed Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, 24 hours
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Conference facilities
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phone
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, nominal fee is plus tax per day
- Ice/vending machine
- Valet parking, nominal fee charge is plus tax per day
- Outdoor parking, nominal fee charge is plus tax per day
- Garage parking, nominal charge is plus tax per day
- Paid parking, nominal fee charge is plus tax per day
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Parking areas have access gates.
- Emergency back-up generators and public address system.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus prospect park hotel in Brooklyn.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus prospect park hotel in Brooklyn, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.660055 / Latitude: -73.998765
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: South Manhattan. Take the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (I-278) South to Brooklyn. Take Exit 26 to merge onto Hamilton Avenue. Continue onto 3rd Avenue. Turn left at 20th Street. Take the first right onto 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel is on the right.
From: Central Manhattan. Take the Brooklyn Bridge southeast to Adams Street. Continue on Boerum Place. Turn right at Atlantic Avenue. Take the first left onto Court Street. Turn left onto Hamilton Avenue. Continue onto 3rd Avenue. Turn left at 20th Street. Take the first right onto 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel is on the right.
From: John F. Kennedy Airport. Take the Van Wyck Expressway leaving the airport towards I-678 North. Exit onto Belt Parkway West and merge onto North Conduit Avenue/New York 878. Continue onto Linden Boulevard. After six miles, turn left at Bedford Avenue. Take the second right onto Church Avenue. Turn right at NY-27 West. Take Exit 2 toward 4th Avenue/3rd Avenue/I-278 West. Turn left onto 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel will be on the right.
From: LaGuardia Airport. Head west towards the Grand Central Parkway West. Take the exit onto the Brooklyn Queens Expressway East. Merge onto I-278 West. Take Exit 26 onto Hamilton Avenue towards Brooklyn Battery Tunnel/Manhattan. Continue onto 3rd Avenue. Turn left at 20th Street. Take the first right onto 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel will be on the right.
From: Public Transportation. Take the Brooklyn bound R Train south towards 95th Street-Fort Hamilton. Exit at 25th Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel is located at 764 4th Avenue between 25th Street and 26th Street.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Brooklyn Museum has featured a wide range of art in its 560,000 sq ft downtown Brooklyn building, since its opening in 1897. As one of the largest and oldest art museums in America, the permanent collections have become quite famous. They include Arts of Africa, American Art, Contemporary Art, Decorative Arts, European Art and Photography.
Schedule plenty of time during your tour to view the wonderful variety of current exhibitions too. The Museum also features musical performances, Hands-On Art Workshops, dance performances, films, gallery talks and after hours programs. While in the New York City metro area, choose one of the several area Best Western hotels, for an enjoyable and comfortable night's rest.
Visitors, vacationers and residents of the family-friendly area of New York known as Coney Island, have plenty of options for fun. MCU Park, located in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, is one of them. MCU Park is the minor league baseball stadium for the Brooklyn Cyclones team. The Cyclones have played in MCU Park since 2001 and play in the New York - Penn League and are affiliated with the New York Mets.
The park features 7,500 seats, with a capacity of selling an additional 2,500 standing room only seats. While at a game in MCU Park, be sure to take in the scenic views of the surrounding Coney Island landmarks: the Parachute Jump, the Wonder Wheel and the Coney Island Cyclone. The views of the Atlantic Ocean are also breathtaking. Many concerts have also been held at the park. Stay close to this fun Brooklyn ballpark, as a guest of one of the local Best Western hotels.
With all of the wonderful and exciting sports teams in New York City, visitors will need plenty of time to see them all. From the New York Yankees in Bronx's Yankee Stadium, to the New York Mets in Flushing's Citi Field there is plenty of action. Make time to watch an exciting minor league baseball game in Staten Island's Richmond County Bank Ballpark. This 7,171 seat stadium is the home field for the Staten Island Yankees, affiliates of the New York Yankees, in the New York - Penn League.
Richmond County Bank Ballpark was built on the site of the former New York City B&O Railroad rail yards, overlooking the New York Harbor. The ballpark was completed in 2001 and features sails representing the Staten Island Ferry, at the ballpark entrance. Celebrate a special occasion at the ballpark by renting the Skyline Suite, with a capacity for sixty people, and enjoy the incredible harbor views. Stay close to the ballpark in one of the nearby Brooklyn Best Western hotels, for a wonderful night's rest.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- 3.00 mile(s) from Prospect Park Zoo
- 3.00 mile(s) from NY Transit Museum
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Barclays Center, The 675,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art sports and entertainment venue will be home to the professional basketball team the Brooklyn Nets.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Bridge Promenade
- 4.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Children Museum
- 5.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Bridge
- 5.00 mile(s) from Downtown New York City
- 6.00 mile(s) from Statue of Liberty
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ellis Island
- 6.00 mile(s) from The New York Aquarium
- 8.00 mile(s) from Coney Island
- 8.00 mile(s) from Empire State Building
- 8.00 mile(s) from Times Square
- 12.00 mile(s) from Yankee Stadium
- 13.00 mile(s) from Citi Field, formerly Shea Stadium
- 14.00 mile(s) from Arthur Ashe Stadium, easy access via Subway stations to USTA Billy Jean King National Tennis Center.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Ikea, Scandinavian furniture store
- 6.00 mile(s) from South Street Seaport
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fulton Street Shopping, this open-air mall sees some 100,000 shoppers each day, easily making it one of the top three busiest commercial districts in the Five Boroughs. Alongside smaller specialty shops like Finish Line, Ashley Stewart and Jimmy Jazz stands a Macy's department store, ensuring that shoppers can find just about anything they're looking for. In addition to block after block of great shopping, Fulton Street Mall also boasts several restaurants, including Junior's, famous worldwide for its cheesecake.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Atlantic Center Mall, one of Brooklyn's largest shopping hubs, with stores ranging from Bath & Body Works and The Children's Place to Target. The mall is located in Fort Greene.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 8.00 mile(s) from Secaucus, New Jersey
- 100 mile(s) from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 230 mile(s) from Washington D.C.
- 230 mile(s) from Boston, MA
- 2.00 mile(s) from Double R Production, music radio station
- 2.00 mile(s) from Green Room Promotions, Eco marketing and promotions company
- 3.80 mile(s) from Delson & Sherman Arch. PC, architects, designer, engineers
- 5.20 mile(s) from Ajax Union, boutique internet marketing firm
- 7.20 mile(s) from Brooklyn Brewery, beverage distributor
- 3.00 mile(s) from Long Island University
- 3.50 mile(s) from Pace University
- 4.00 mile(s) from New York University, founded in 1831, New York University is the largest private university in the United States. The university, which is composed of 14 schools, colleges, and divisions, occupies five major centers in Manhattan.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Polytechnic University
- 4.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn College
- 4.00 mile(s) from St. Joseph's College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.50 mile(s) from Red Hook Recreation Area, this neighborhood park is bursting with activities. Groups of friends come out to play handball, basketball, or soccer, and plenty of kids cavort in its popular playground. Those looking for a workout go for a jog around the running track or take advantage of the onsite recreation center, which offers cardio equipment, weight lifting, and exercise classes. The Olympic-size swimming pool is open during the summer months.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Prospect Park, a 585-acre urban oasis featuring the 90-acre Long Meadow, the 60-acre lake and Brooklyn’s only forest. The nation’s first urban Audubon Center, the Prospect Park Zoo! Performing Arts Festival are just a few of the cultural attractions that make their home at the Park. Popular activities range from skating to birding to pedal boating to picnicking on the Long Meadow on beautiful days.
- Across the street from El Cozumel, full service, International, open for: lunch, Economy Peruvian restaurant.
- Across the street from KFC, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Taste of China, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Tasty Deli, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from China Delight, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- .10 mile(s) from Campagna Joseph & Sons, full service, Italian, open for: dinner, Pizza place
- .20 mile(s) from Milan Restaurant, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, Czech cuisine
- .20 mile(s) from White Castle, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- .30 mile(s) from Taqueria DF, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Traditional Mexican Food.
- .30 mile(s) from Luigi's Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from The River Cafe
- 3.60 mile(s) from Grimaldi's Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, If you’re searching for THE best coal-fired brick oven, New York-style thin crust pizza in the world, look no further. Grimaldi’s offers over 100 years of pizza-making traditions and the tantalizing aroma of pizza and calzones baked to perfection in the signature coal burning oven. Why coal-fired ovens? It gives our pizza and calzones a unique flavor and a crisp crust that is just not possible from gas, convection or wood burning ovens.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Peter Luger's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Peter Luger Steak House has been serving the finest steaks since 1887. We choose from only the finest USDA PRIME meat available. The selection process is crucial and therefore is done only by members of the family who visit the wholesale markets on a daily basis. It begins with fresh sides of beef that usually come from the Midwest.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Prospect Park Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Brooklyn. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Ladies and Gentlemen... The Beatles! The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts hosts this showcase of memorabilia commemorating the 50th anniversary of the British Invasion caused by the Beatles. Times vary.
Aladdin Bring the kids along for this spectacular stage production of the classic Disney show at the New Amsterdam Theatre. Show times vary.
Hayden Planetarium Space Show: Dark Universe Take in this educational event at the American Museum of Natural History's Hayden Planetarium. The museum opens at 10 a.m. daily.
Fashion Window Walking Tour Join this 2-hour walking tour and learn about New York's fashion industry and stores. Tours begin at 3 p.m.
DANSE: A French-American Festival of Performance and Ideas This talented experimental group performs at various venues across the city. Times vary.
TD Five Boro Bike Tour Ride around NY without worrying about traffic. This bike ride begins at Franklin and Church Streets at 7:45 a.m.
The Manhattan Cocktail Classic Enjoy mixology lectures, workshops, tiki tours, and bar crawls during this fun event. Times and locations vary.
Eddie Izzard: Force Majeure Visit the Beacon Theatre and watch Eddie Izzard as he takes the stage at 8 p.m.
Charles James: Beyon Fashion Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art for this amazing exhibit dedicated to Charles James and his unique designs. The exhibit opens at 10 a.m. daily.
Brooklyn Flim Festival Watch as over 100 films make their debut at the Windmill Studios NYC and indieScreen. Times vary.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean