BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse
6555 Old Collamer Road S, East Syracuse, NY 13057-1299
Phone: 315/437-2761 | Fax: 315/463-0028 | 185 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
When you're visiting Syracuse University, stay in absolute comfort at our East Syracuse hotel that's designed with quality and value in mind.
Whether you're here for an event at the Carrier Dome, graduation at Le Moyne College or are on an extended layover at Syracuse Hancock International Airport, our East Syracuse hotel is in the perfect location for you to easily get around the area. From boutique shopping to the annual events at the NYS Fairgrounds, staying in a prime location is key.
Our Syracuse hotel offers the best in service and amenities for relaxation. Spend the day lounging at our large indoor pool, grab a snack or cocktail at Lucy's Lounge. Our convenient location makes it easy for business travelers to easily get to meetings and local corporations. The conference space is also available to our guests so you can take care of business without leaving the hotel.
A few reasons many guests stay at our East Syracuse hotel is to visit the NYS Fair, Syracuse Nationals or popular Destiny USA event. Some of our regular business travelers include employees of Verizon, Time Warner, Bristol Myers and Carrier. Our daily breakfast selection includes a variety of fresh fruits and yogurts, piping hot eggs, pastries and cereals. Top it all off with a glass of chilled juice or 100% Arabica coffee.
Great shopping is in the neighborhood, and our East Syracuse hotel also offers special mini vacation packages. Situated at the perfect through-way location for bus tours and conveniently located close to Syracuse athletic fields, choosing to stay with us is easy.
Book your upcoming stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle where you'll be close to all of the area's top destinations!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, bagels, pastries other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee
- Cocktail lounge, Lucy's Lounge & Grille
- Indoor pool, heated
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, free detergent
- Dry cleaning, same day service
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon request
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, Hospitality Rooms available upon requests. Please inquire for more information and reservations.
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities,
- Equipment rental
- Coffee shop,
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cash machine (ATM)
- EV 90 electric car charger
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus carrier circle syracuse in East Syracuse.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse
Conveniently located, the best western plus carrier circle syracuse in East Syracuse, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.088465 / Latitude: -76.087465
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. On Route 81 take 690 East. Exit 16N (Thompson Road North) to Carrier Circle. Exit circle at 298 East (Bridgeport). Take first left onto Old Collamer Road South. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse is ahead on left.
From: The south. On Route 81 take 690 East. Exit 16N (Thompson Road North) to Carrier Circle. Exit circle at 298 East (Bridgeport). Take first left onto Old Collamer Road South. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse is ahead on left.
From: The east. On the NYS Thruway (Interstate 90) take Exit 35 to Carrier Circle. Exit circle at 298 East (Bridgeport). Take first left onto Old Collamer Road. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse is ahead on left.
From: The west. On the NYS Thruway (Interstate 90) take Exit 35 to Carrier Circle. Exit circle at 298 East (Bridgeport). Take first left onto Old Collamer Road. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse is ahead on left.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Beaver Lake Nature Center, located west of Syracuse in Central New York, encompasses 650 acres of land. The center is situated next to Mud Lake in the Beaver Lake County Park and features more than 400 annual programs about the natural world. Be sure to bring your binoculars to spy the 200 species of birds living near the center.
Visitors enjoy walking along the ten miles of trails in the park and canoeing on the lake in the summer. Celebrate a special occasion or birthday at the center, by enjoying a short hike and critter talk. Party themes include Maple Sugaring, Exploring Life in a Pond and Turtles, Hawks and Owls. At the end of the day, choose a comfortable Best Western guest room in East Syracuse, North Syracuse or Liverpool for a peaceful night's rest.
With the ability to seat over 49,000 sports fans, the Carrier Dome is a domed sports stadium in the University Hill area of Syracuse, New York. The central New York facility is set on the campus of Syracuse University and is home to the Syracuse Orange football, basketball and lacrosse teams.
The largest college basketball arena in the United States, the Carrier Dome holds the attendance record for an on-campus basketball game at 35,012. The facility also serves as a venue for major concerts – past headliners include Elton John, U2, the Rolling Stones, and Paul McCartney.
Established in 1824, Cazenovia College is a private, four-year college located in Cazenovia in central New York – just outside of the Syracuse metro area. Cazenovia College enrolls roughly 1,000 students and was named one of “America’s Best Colleges” by U.S. News & World Report.
Apart from Cazenovia’s renowned baccalaureate academics, students also enjoy a deep athletics program – featuring the Cazenovia Wildcats. The Wildcats field 16 varsity teams, competing in the NCAA’s North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC).
Spanning over 2.4 million square feet, Destiny USA is a six-story shopping and entertainment destination in Syracuse, New York. The largest in the state, the central New York complex draws visitors near and far with over 300 retail stores.
The mall is owned and operated by the Pyramid Companies and was known as the Carousel Center before its expansion in 2012. Destiny USA features include the 19-screen Regal Cinemas – complete with IMAX and RPX screens – as well as one-of-a-kind attractions like the Wonder Works children’s museum and Pole Position Indoor Go-Karting.
Established in 1812, Hamilton College is a private liberal arts college located in the village of Clinton in New York’s Finger Lakes region – between Utica and Syrcause. Hamilton College features a rural campus, enrolling roughly 1,800 students studying in over 50 areas of study.
Athletics at Hamilton College are comprised of a collection of NCAA Division III – known as the Continentals – competing primarily in the New England Small College Athletic Conference. Featured athletic facitilies include the Kirkland Athletic Field and the Charlean and Wayland Blood Fitness and Dance Center.
Established in 1946, Le Moyne College is a private Jesuit institution located in the central New York city of Syracuse. Under the motto “Totus in Domino Jesu” or “Everything in the Lord Jesus,” the school enrolls a yearly average of over 3,500 students.
The Le Moyne Dolphins’ 17 varsity sports teams compete at the NCAA Division II level in football, basketball and more. Notable Le Moyne alumni include Marvel Comics Editor-in-Chief Tom DeFalco and Seinfeld actress Siobhan Fallon Hogan.
Founded in 1908, Morrisville State College is a public university located in the central New York village of Morrisville. The college is part of the larger State University of New York (SUNY) system, and is commonly known as SUNY Morrisville.
As members of the NCAA Division III, the Morrisville Mustangs compete in the North Eastern Athletic Conference in a diverse range of athletics. Home games are played at several venues on campus, including Morrisville State College Stadium.
With a seating capacity for over 6,100 people, the Oncenter War Memorial Arena is a multi-purpose facility in downtown Syracuse, New York. Owned and operated by Onondaga County, the central New York arena is the home of the AHL Syracuse Crunch and the former home of the NBA Syracuse Nationals in the 1950s.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the building is a go-to venue for major concert tours passing through the region. Notable concerts held at Oncenter have included KISS, Bruce Springsteen, and Aerosmith.
With a seating capacity for 6,500 people, SRC Arena is a multi-purpose facility in Syracuse, York. The Arena is set on the central New York campus of Onondaga Community College and is home turf for numerous Onondaga NJCAA sports teams.
In addition to Onondaga athletics, the facility’s 60,000 square feet of tradeshow floorspace make it a go-to for community events and traveling exhibitions. Past favorites have included the Cheerzlicious Cheerleading Competition and the Legends of Jazz Series.
Established in 1870, Syracuse University is a private research institution located in Syracuse, New York. Students from all over the world flock to the central New York school to earn degrees from Syracuse colleges like the L.C. Smith College of Engineering and Computer Science and the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications.
Under the motto “Suos Cultores Scientia Coronat” or “Knowledge crowns those who seek her,” the Syracuse enrolls a yearly average of over 21,000 students. The Syracuse Orange compete in 20 varsity sports at the NCAA Division I level in facilities including the Carrier Dome – the home of the schools football, basketball, and lacrosse teams.
Draw up your travel plans for New York and be sure to include a round – or two – of stellar golf. The Tanner Valley Golf Course is a premier destination in Syracuse. Whether you're visiting Syracuse proper, or nearby Weedsport and East Syracuse, bring your clubs along and enjoy top golf.
The Syracuse area is rich in scenic views and eclectic sights to see – make it a round of 18 at the Tanner Valley Golf Course. Playing to a par of 71 across 18 holes and 6,081 yards from the back tees, Tanner Valley Golf Course is a fun challenge for nearly all skill levels. It was opened in 1966.
Owned and operated by the Oneida Indian Nation, the Turning Stone Casino and Resort is located in Verona, New York – west of Utica and east of Syracuse. The central New York gaming destination offers ample slot machines, table games like poker, blackjack, and roulette.
In addition to gambling, Turning Stone boasts a PGA-quality golf course and an indoor golf dome. In addition to popular events like YES Network’s Boston vs. New York Poker Challenge, the casino has hosted big-name musical acts like KISS, No Doubt, Alicia Keys, and comedians like Bill Cosby.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.50 mile(s) from Alliance Bank Stadium, home of the Syracuse Chiefs AAA baseball
- 8.00 mile(s) from Armory Square, historic, downtown Syracuse features shopping, dining and nightlife
- 8.00 mile(s) from Rosamond Gifford Zoo, open year-round with indoor and outdoor viewing areas, the zoo is home to over 900 animals
- 8.00 mile(s) from The Oncenter, convention, theater, exhibition and arena space is located in downtown Syracuse
- 10.00 mile(s) from Syracuse Fairgrounds, hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including The New York State Fair running from the end of August to Labor Day
- 27.00 mile(s) from Turning Stone Casino, features restaurants, a full-service spa, golf, tennis, live entertainment and round-the-clock gaming.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Shoppingtown Mall, retail stores, restaurants and movie complex
- 7.00 mile(s) from Destiny U.S.A., this busy mall, central New York's largest, is home to more than 150 stores and a cinema, in addition to a large food court and a renovated 1909 carousel. More than 15 million annual visitors come here to shop at large department stores such as Best Buy, H&M, Lord & Taylor and JC Penney. Specialty shops include Hallmark, Brookstone, J. Crew®, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Payless Shoes and many, many more. Quick snacks can be had at Taco Bell® or Wendy's, while more leisurely meals are available at Rub
- 47.00 mile(s) from Waterloo Premium Outlets, find impressive savings at Adidas, Ann Taylor®, Banana Republic®, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers®, Coach, Gap Outlet®, J.Crew®, Jones New York®, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Puma and more.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 38.00 mile(s) from Cortland
- 41.00 mile(s) from Oswego
- 48.00 mile(s) from Utica
- 70 mile(s) from Watertown
- 89.00 mile(s) from Rochester
- 95.00 mile(s) from Elmira
- 138 mile(s) from Albany
- 151 mile(s) from Buffalo
- 0.10 mile(s) from Carrier Corporation
- 0.50 mile(s) from Magna
- 0.50 mile(s) from Time Warner Cable
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bristol Myers Squibb
- 1.40 mile(s) from John Deere
- 1.40 mile(s) from Verizon
- 1.50 mile(s) from Oberdorfer
- 1.50 mile(s) from Sara Lee Food Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from TPC Inc
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dairylea
- 2.50 mile(s) from Apex Building Supply
- 2.60 mile(s) from CWR Manufacturing
- 2.80 mile(s) from Morse Manufacturing
- 3.00 mile(s) from Erie Materials
- 3.90 mile(s) from Albany Molecular
- 4.30 mile(s) from Salco Staple Headquarters
- 4.60 mile(s) from New Horizons Computer
- 5.00 mile(s) from National Grid
- 5.80 mile(s) from Dumac Business Systems
- 6.00 mile(s) from Cabot Creamery
- 6.00 mile(s) from Air Gas
- 6.20 mile(s) from Merittech, LLC
- 6.30 mile(s) from Special Process Equipment
- 7.00 mile(s) from Coyne Textile
- 7.50 mile(s) from Byrne Dairy
- 1.00 mile(s) from Colombia College
- 4.00 mile(s) from Le Moyne College
- 6.00 mile(s) from SUNY ESF
- 6.00 mile(s) from Syracuse University
- 11.00 mile(s) from Onondaga Community College
- 39.00 mile(s) from SUNY Oswego
- 39.00 mile(s) from SUNY Cortland
- 55.00 mile(s) from Hamilton College
- 58.00 mile(s) from Cornell University
- 64.00 mile(s) from Ithaca College
- 71.00 mile(s) from Colgate University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 8.50 mile(s) from Green Lakes State Park, scenic lakes with golfing, camping, swimming and snowshoeing
- 10.00 mile(s) from Onondaga Lake Park, boat rentals, trails, playground, dog park
- 20.00 mile(s) from Beaver Lake Nature Center, 200 species of birds and over 800 varieties of plants. Walking trails and snowshoeing
- 27.00 mile(s) from Song Mountain Resort, skiing
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this East Syracuse, New York hotel.
- Lucy's Lounge & Grille, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, Pub style menu including appetizers, pizza, and sandwiches Casual setting with pool table, jukebox and flat screen televisions.
- .2 mile(s) from Justin's Tuscan Grill, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner,
- .2 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .3 mile(s) from Joey's Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .3 mile(s) from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .3 mile(s) from Denny's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .4 mile(s) from Jimmy John's, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near East Syracuse. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
In the two last weekends of March, maple producers from across the state welcome visitors to their farms for a firsthand look at how maple syrup and other maple products are made. List of participating farms vary by region. Event lasts from 10 am to 4 pm.
The animals of Syracuse Zoo enjoy their very own egg-stravganza at this kid-favorite event.
Wine & Herb Fest
The Cayuga Lake Wine Trail near Ithaca and Cortland offers visitors the chance to pair the finest herb gardens with the finest wines for delicious wine tasting, recipes, and more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean