BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel
3934 21st Street, Long Island City, NY 11101-6122
Phone: 718/880-3853 | Fax: 718/880-3854 | 121 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Choose this fine hotel in Long Island City, New York hotel offering convenient access to a variety of nearby Manhattan attractions.
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel, where guests will find friendly customer service and superior accommodations at an affordable price. Located just five minutes from Manhattan and New York, this Long Island City hotel features well-appointed guest rooms with cable satellite television and free wireless high-speed Internet access.
Guests staying at this 100% non-smoking hotel will enjoy a variety of amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, a 24-hour fitness center and meeting facilities accommodating up to ten people-ideal for intimate conferences. The BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel offers convenient access to a variety of nearby Manhattan attractions including the United Nations Building, the Museum of Modern Art and the Broadway Theatre District.
Guests staying at this New York hotel will also enjoy visiting Times Square, the Rockefeller Center, Central Park and Madison Square Garden. The BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel is also close to several subway lines as well as La Guardia Airport, only five miles away.
The Friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel is ready to ensure a memorable stay in Long Island City. Make a reservation today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee and hot items
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Universal gym
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center, 24 hours
- Computer, available
- Mail services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Dry cleaning, available
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Meeting facilities, general meeting room that can accommodate up to ten attendees
- Parking for the physically challenged, 25.00 nominal fee base on availability only
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking, 25.00 nominal fee base on availability only
- Garage parking, 25.00 nominal fee base on availability only
- Paid parking, 25 USD nominal fee, Parking is strictly based on availibility.
- Microwave in breakfast room is available for guest use
BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plaza hotel in Long Island City.
BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plaza hotel in Long Island City, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.756035 / Latitude: -73.940935
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Midtown Manhattan. Going east on 57th Street, turn left onto Queensboro Bridge Upper Level (entrance is located between 2nd and 1st Avenue). Continue straight onto the bridge. Once on the bridge stay in the right lane. Turn right towards 21st Street, when roadway splits make a right onto 21st Street. The BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel will be on the left after four traffic lights.
From: LaGuardia Airport. Take Grand Central Parkway West. Take Exit 45 toward 31st Street. Turn left at 31st Street. Turn right at Broadway. Turn left at 21st Street. The BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel will be on right after 38th Avenue.
From: JFK Airport. Take Interstate 678 North/Van Wyck Expressway North. Take Exit 12B for Interstate 495 West/Long Island Expressway West. Merge onto Interstate 495/Long Island Expressway West. Take Exit 16 toward Hunters Point Avenue. Merge right immediately after the off ramp. Continue straight on Hunters Point Avenue, which will turn into 49th Avenue. Turn right onto 21st Street. The BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel will be on left after 40th Avenue.
From: Brooklyn/Verrazano Bridge Take Interstate 278 East. Take Exit 33 toward McGuinness Boulevard. Turn left at Humboldt Street. Continue on McGuinness Boulevard South. Continue on 11th Street. Turn right onto Jackson Avenue. Turn left onto 21st Street. The BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel will be on left after 40th Avenue.
From: Triborough Bridge/RFK Bri Take Interstate 278 West. Continue on Triborough/RFK Bridge. Take first exit after bridge, toward Astoria Boulevard/31st Street. Turn right at 31st Street. Turn right at Broadway. Turn left at 21st Street. The BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel will be on right after 38th Avenue.
From: Long Island. Take Long Island Expressway West. Take Exit 16 toward Hunters Point Avenue. Merge right immediately after the off ramp. Continue straight on Hunters Point Avenue, which will turn into 49th Avenue. Turn right onto 21st Street. The BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel will be on left after 40th Avenue.
BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Queensbridge Park, Local Long Island City Park.
- 2.60 mile(s) from United Nations
- 2.60 mile(s) from Central Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Museum of Modern Art
- 3.00 mile(s) from Broadway Theaters
- 3.10 mile(s) from Rockefeller Center
- 3.30 mile(s) from Radio City Music Hall
- 3.40 mile(s) from Time Square
- 3.70 mile(s) from Metropolitan Museum
- 3.80 mile(s) from Empire State Building
- 4.00 mile(s) from Madison Square Garden, home of the New York Rangers and Knicks
- 4.10 mile(s) from Museum of Natural History
- 4.40 mile(s) from Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- 6.60 mile(s) from Citi Field, home of the New York Mets
- 6.80 mile(s) from Statue of Liberty
- 7.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Bridge
- 7.10 mile(s) from US Open
- 7.40 mile(s) from Yankee Stadium, home of the New York Yankees
- 7.80 mile(s) from Wall Street
- 2.90 mile(s) from Fifth Avenue, high-end boutique shopping
- 3.80 mile(s) from Macy's, world's largest department store
- 4.20 mile(s) from 34th Street, shopping
- 4.30 mile(s) from Queens Center Mall, local mall in Queens
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 12.30 mile(s) from Jersey City, NJ
- 34.70 mile(s) from Stamford, CT
- 99.30 mile(s) from Philadelphia, PA
- 0.60 mile(s) from MetLife
- 0.80 mile(s) from Citibank headquarters
- 1.40 mile(s) from LaGuardia Community College
- 3.30 mile(s) from Fordham University
- 3.30 mile(s) from New York Institute of Technology
- 3.70 mile(s) from Baruch College
- 4.80 mile(s) from New York University
- 6.20 mile(s) from Columbia University
- 7.60 mile(s) from Pace University
- 10.60 mile(s) from Queens College
- 11.60 mile(s) from St. John's University
- 0.50 mile(s) from Dena's Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, local coffee shop with homemade servings.
- 0.50 mile(s) from 5 Star Punjabi, Full Service, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner, traditional Indian restaurant.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Copacabana, Full Service, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, full service Brazilian restaurant.
- 0.70 mile(s) from Da Gianni, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.10 mile(s) from Water's Edge, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, full Service restaurant overlooking Manhattan skyline.
- 1.20 mile(s) from Uno's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Chicago style deep dish pizza.
BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Long Island City. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Ladies and Gentlemen... The Beatles! The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts hosts this showcase of memorabilia commemorating the 50th anniversary of the British Invasion caused by the Beatles. Times vary.
Aladdin Bring the kids along for this spectacular stage production of the classic Disney show at the New Amsterdam Theatre. Show times vary.
Hayden Planetarium Space Show: Dark Universe Take in this educational event at the American Museum of Natural History's Hayden Planetarium. The museum opens at 10 a.m. daily.
Fashion Window Walking Tour Join this 2-hour walking tour and learn about New York's fashion industry and stores. Tours begin at 3 p.m.
DANSE: A French-American Festival of Performance and Ideas This talented experimental group performs at various venues across the city. Times vary.
TD Five Boro Bike Tour Ride around NY without worrying about traffic. This bike ride begins at Franklin and Church Streets at 7:45 a.m.
The Manhattan Cocktail Classic Enjoy mixology lectures, workshops, tiki tours, and bar crawls during this fun event. Times and locations vary.
Eddie Izzard: Force Majeure Visit the Beacon Theatre and watch Eddie Izzard as he takes the stage at 8 p.m.
Charles James: Beyon Fashion Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art for this amazing exhibit dedicated to Charles James and his unique designs. The exhibit opens at 10 a.m. daily.
Brooklyn Flim Festival Watch as over 100 films make their debut at the Windmill Studios NYC and indieScreen. Times vary.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean