BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
26 Route 59, Nyack, NY 10960-2913
Phone: 845/358-8100 | Fax: 845/358-3644 | 80 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
A convenient location with easy access to all major highways makes this Nyack hotel a favorite for guests with a full itinerary.
Hotels near the Tappan Zee Bridge make it simple for travelers to take in and enjoy the most popular local destinations. With close proximity to NYC, the city is only 30 minutes away, but many guests prefer to stick close by. There’s no end to the entertainment, with the West Gate Lounge featuring disco and live Salsa bands and the Scenic Hudson River Valley in your backyard.
Weekly rates are available, making travel easy for those on extended stays. This hotel near Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow is popular with business travelers in town with Ampacet or the favorite local Kuka Brewery. The West Point Military Academy brings a number of long-term service men and women to the area, and with Camp Shanks near this Nyack hotel, our staff members specialize in making your longer stay as homey as possible.
Hotels near Nyack College welcome academics, students and their loved ones year-round. Whether you’re here for graduation or to teach a term, everything you need is at your fingertips. Palisades Center Mall and the Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets are a shopper’s paradise, while there are numerous historical sites within Rockland and Westchester County for history buffs.
Whether you’re looking for hotels near Nyack hospital for medical tourism or simply a getaway, you’ll enjoy our on-premise restaurant that serves award-winning cheesecake. Slip away to Nyack Beach State Park for a romantic stroll or Rockland Lake State Park for some water recreation. The proximity to numerous hiking and biking trails brings outdoor travelers from around the country to your Best Western in Nyack. Local gifts, crafts and antique shops as well as the comedy shows at Levity Live make for a one of a kind escape.
Reserve a room at BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson today! Enjoy your stay!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Cocktail lounge
- Dancing and entertainment every Saturday
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Family restaurant, open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- High-speed Internet access
BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western nyack on hudson in Nyack.
BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
Conveniently located, the best western nyack on hudson in Nyack, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.093985 / Latitude: -73.930655
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 87. New York State Thruway, take Exit 11, go northbound at exit ramp, at southbound exit turn left onto Route 59 to the BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson.
From: NYC, Bronx, Brooklyn. Take the Triborough Bridge to the Major Deegan Expressway, where you join the New York State Thruway Interstate 87 North. Cross over the Tappan Zee Bridge to Nyack, Exit 11. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is located immediately on right.
From: New England/Westchester. Take the Connecticut Turnpike Interstate 95 or the Merritt Parkway to the Cross Westchester Expressway Interstate 287. Take the Cross Westchester Expressway to and over the Tappan Zee Bridge. Take Nyack, Exit 11. At end of ramp, make a right. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is located on right.
From: Newark International Airport. Take Route 22 West to the Garden State Parkway North. Take the last exit in New Jersey to the New York State Thruway East. Take Nyack, Exit 11. At the traffic light, make a left onto Route 59 East. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is located on your left immediately after the overpass, across from the Mobil gas station.
From: LaGuardia International Airport. Take the Grand Central Parkway to the Triborough Bridge onto the Major Deegan Expressway, where you join the New York State Thruway Interstate 87 North. Cross over the Tappan Zee Bridge, Exit 11, Nyack. At end of ramp make a right. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is on the right.
From: JFK International Airport. Leaving the airport via the Van Wyck Expressway to the Grand Central Parkway. Take the Grand Central Parkway to the Triborough Bridge onto the Major Deegan Expressway, where you join the New York State Thruway Interstate 87 North. Cross over the Tappan Zee Bridge, Exit 11, Nyack. At end of ramp make a right. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is on the right.
BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Stretched across 10 counties throughout the New York Metro region, central New York, and as far north as Saratoga Springs, the Hudson Valley National Heritage Area acts as a unified series of over 20 sites with historical, cultural, and environmental significance found along the Hudson River. The region was acknowledged in 1996.
Beginning in New York City, sites like the St. Paul’s Church National Historic Site can be found. Heading north, towns like Nyack through West Coxsackie house the Camp Shanks WWII Museum and the Bronck Museum. Continuing north, Albany features must-sees like the Empire State Plaza Art Collection and the New York State Capitol.
Established in 1841, Mahattanville College is a private liberal arts college located in the hamlet of Purchase – just minutes from Manhattan and surrounding New York City. Manhattanville College offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, enrolling roughly 2,700 students on its 100-acre suburban campus.
Athletics at Manhattanville are made up of 20 varsity, NCAA Division III programs – collectively known as the Manhattanville Valiants. The Valiants compete in the Freedom Conference in most sports, but also the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference in hockey.
Established in 1960, Mount Saint Mary College is a private, liberal arts college found in Newburgh – only a short drive from New York City. The 70-acre Suburban campus – located on the shores of the Hudson River – enrolls roughly 2,700 students participating in a diverse range of graduate and undergraduate degree programs.
As a member of the NCAA Division III, MSMC fields 15 varsity teams competing in the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference. Many of the school’s athletic events are held at the Elaine and William Kaplan Recreation Center, as well as Kaplan Field.
Established in 1802, the United States Military Academy is a U.S. National Historic Landmark listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Also known as West Point, USMA, and the Point, the United States Military Academy at West Point is located in New York's Catskills region.
West Point’s campus covers 16,080 acres, and includes sites like Trophy Point, Cadet Chapel, West Point Museum, and West Point Cemetery. This U.S. Service academy accepts roughly 1,300 undergraduate cadets each year.
The Point also features the Black Knights – 24 varsity sports teams within the NCAA Division I. The Army Black Knights battle on at facilities like Michie Stadium and Gillis Field House.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.20 mile(s) from Arts, Crafts & Antiques
- 0.60 mile(s) from Hopper House Art Center
- 2.40 mile(s) from Clarkstown Reformed Church
- 2.90 mile(s) from Rockland Bakery
- 3.80 mile(s) from Sleepy Hollow Sites
- 4.20 mile(s) from Camp Shanks WWII Museum
- 5.10 mile(s) from Old '76 House
- 6.20 mile(s) from Holocaust Museum
- 6.20 mile(s) from Lyndhurst Castle
- 6.70 mile(s) from DeWint House & Museum, George Washington Headquarters
- 7.00 mile(s) from Christ Episcopal Church
- 7.30 mile(s) from Central Presbyterian Church
- 7.30 mile(s) from Haverstraw Brick Museum
- 7.60 mile(s) from Brick Church
- 7.60 mile(s) from St. Peters Church
- 11.00 mile(s) from Stony Point Battlefield, State Historic Site
- 21.00 mile(s) from West Point, U.S. Military Academy
- 24.00 mile(s) from Helen Hayes Theater
- 0.02 mile(s) from Nyack's arts and crafts, gifts and antique shops
- 1.00 mile(s) from Palisades Center Mall
- 4.00 mile(s) from Shops of Piermont
- 4.50 mile(s) from Nanuet Mall
- 9.40 mile(s) from Galleria at White Plains
- 15.00 mile(s) from Garden State Plaza
- 15.00 mile(s) from The Shops at Riverside
- 19.00 mile(s) from Woodbury Common, premium outlets
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.50 mile(s) from Rockland Lake Golf Course
- 3.30 mile(s) from Rockland Lake State Park
- 3.40 mile(s) from Manhattan Woods Golf Club
- 3.50 mile(s) from Broadacres Golf Course
- 3.80 mile(s) from Palisades Interstate Park
- 4.00 mile(s) from Blue Hill Golf Club
- 4.90 mile(s) from Rockland Country Club
- 5.60 mile(s) from Hook Mountain State Park
- 6.90 mile(s) from New York Country Club
- 7.20 mile(s) from High Tor State Park
- 8.10 mile(s) from Minisceongo Golf Club
- 9.10 mile(s) from Rotella Golf Course, Phillip J. Rotella Golf Course
- 9.30 mile(s) from Spook Rock Golf Course
- 9.60 mile(s) from Paramount Country Club
- 11.00 mile(s) from Patriot Hills Golf Club
- 14.00 mile(s) from Harriman State Park
- 16.00 mile(s) from Bear Mountain State Park
BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Nyack. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Make Music Winter
Celebrate the coming winter with a day of musical parades taking place thoughout NYC. This is a participatory parade, meaning anyone can take part. Grab your boombox or smartphone and join in the fun. More details are TBA.
2016 New Year's Eve Fireworks
Help ring in the New Year at the Grand Army Plaza in Brooklyn, where hot chocolate, entertainment, and a dazzling fireworks display are ready to delight. This event is free of admission, and starts at 11 p.m.
2016 Winter JazzFest
Over 100 jazz artists will perform at over 10 venues throughout the Village this winter season. Zinc Bar, The Players Theater, Carroll Place, and many more venues will be the place to be. Get your tickets today.
Over 10 diverse musical acts from all across the globe will take the stage at Webster Hall in NYC this season. Come check out some of the innovative performances during your visit.
2016 Fresh Jokes
Fifty comics will tell the first 50 jokes of the New Year at the Bell House in Brooklyn. The show starts at 8 p.m.
2016 Winter Carnival
A ton of winter activities are set to please at Bryant Park in NYC this season. Bring your skates (or rent some) and enjoy ice skating, winter sports, a kids' dance party, ping pong, and much more.The carnival opens up at noon each day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean