BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
26 Route 59, Nyack, NY 10960-2913
Phone: 845/358-8100 | Fax: 845/358-3644 | 80 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
A convenient location with easy access to all major highways makes this Nyack hotel a favorite for guests with a full itinerary.
Hotels near the Tappan Zee Bridge make it simple for travelers to take in and enjoy the most popular local destinations. With close proximity to NYC, the city is only 30 minutes away, but many guests prefer to stick close by. There’s no end to the entertainment, with the West Gate Lounge featuring disco and live Salsa bands and the Scenic Hudson River Valley in your backyard.
Weekly rates are available, making travel easy for those on extended stays. This hotel near Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow is popular with business travelers in town with Ampacet or the favorite local Kuka Brewery. The West Point Military Academy brings a number of long-term service men and women to the area, and with Camp Shanks near this Nyack hotel, our staff members specialize in making your longer stay as homey as possible.
Hotels near Nyack College welcome academics, students and their loved ones year-round. Whether you’re here for graduation or to teach a term, everything you need is at your fingertips. Palisades Center Mall and the Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets are a shopper’s paradise, while there are numerous historical sites within Rockland and Westchester County for history buffs.
Whether you’re looking for hotels near Nyack hospital for medical tourism or simply a getaway, you’ll enjoy our on-premise restaurant that serves award-winning cheesecake. Slip away to Nyack Beach State Park for a romantic stroll or Rockland Lake State Park for some water recreation. The proximity to numerous hiking and biking trails brings outdoor travelers from around the country to your Best Western in Nyack. Local gifts, crafts and antique shops as well as the comedy shows at Levity Live make for a one of a kind escape.
Reserve a room at BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Cocktail lounge
- Dancing and entertainment every Saturday
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Family restaurant, open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- High-speed Internet access
BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western nyack on hudson in Nyack.
BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
Conveniently located, the best western nyack on hudson in Nyack, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.093985 / Latitude: -73.930655
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 87. New York State Thruway, take Exit 11, go northbound at exit ramp, at southbound exit turn left onto Route 59 to the BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson.
From: NYC, Bronx, Brooklyn. Take the Triborough Bridge to the Major Deegan Expressway, where you join the New York State Thruway Interstate 87 North. Cross over the Tappan Zee Bridge to Nyack, Exit 11. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is located immediately on right.
From: New England/Westchester. Take the Connecticut Turnpike Interstate 95 or the Merritt Parkway to the Cross Westchester Expressway Interstate 287. Take the Cross Westchester Expressway to and over the Tappan Zee Bridge. Take Nyack, Exit 11. At end of ramp, make a right. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is located on right.
From: Newark International Airport. Take Route 22 West to the Garden State Parkway North. Take the last exit in New Jersey to the New York State Thruway East. Take Nyack, Exit 11. At the traffic light, make a left onto Route 59 East. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is located on your left immediately after the overpass, across from the Mobil gas station.
From: LaGuardia International Airport. Take the Grand Central Parkway to the Triborough Bridge onto the Major Deegan Expressway, where you join the New York State Thruway Interstate 87 North. Cross over the Tappan Zee Bridge, Exit 11, Nyack. At end of ramp make a right. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is on the right.
From: JFK International Airport. Leaving the airport via the Van Wyck Expressway to the Grand Central Parkway. Take the Grand Central Parkway to the Triborough Bridge onto the Major Deegan Expressway, where you join the New York State Thruway Interstate 87 North. Cross over the Tappan Zee Bridge, Exit 11, Nyack. At end of ramp make a right. The BEST WESTERN Nyack on Hudson is on the right.
BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.20 mile(s) from Arts, Crafts & Antiques
- 0.60 mile(s) from Hopper House Art Center
- 2.40 mile(s) from Clarkstown Reformed Church
- 2.90 mile(s) from Rockland Bakery
- 3.80 mile(s) from Sleepy Hollow Sites
- 4.20 mile(s) from Camp Shanks WWII Museum
- 5.10 mile(s) from Old '76 House
- 6.20 mile(s) from Holocaust Museum
- 6.20 mile(s) from Lyndhurst Castle
- 6.70 mile(s) from DeWint House & Museum, George Washington Headquarters
- 7.00 mile(s) from Christ Episcopal Church
- 7.30 mile(s) from Central Presbyterian Church
- 7.30 mile(s) from Haverstraw Brick Museum
- 7.60 mile(s) from Brick Church
- 7.60 mile(s) from St. Peters Church
- 11.00 mile(s) from Stony Point Battlefield, State Historic Site
- 21.00 mile(s) from West Point, U.S. Military Academy
- 24.00 mile(s) from Helen Hayes Theater
- 0.02 mile(s) from Nyack's arts and crafts, gifts and antique shops
- 1.00 mile(s) from Palisades Center Mall
- 4.00 mile(s) from Shops of Piermont
- 4.50 mile(s) from Nanuet Mall
- 9.40 mile(s) from Galleria at White Plains
- 15.00 mile(s) from Garden State Plaza
- 15.00 mile(s) from The Shops at Riverside
- 19.00 mile(s) from Woodbury Common, premium outlets
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nanuet
- 6.50 mile(s) from Spring Valley
- 7.00 mile(s) from Tarrytown
- 7.00 mile(s) from Irvington
- 7.00 mile(s) from Pearl River
- 7.50 mile(s) from New City
- 13.00 mile(s) from White Plains
- 15.50 mile(s) from Stony Point
- 17.00 mile(s) from Yonkers
- 18.00 mile(s) from Paramus, NJ
- 25.00 mile(s) from New York City
- 2.50 mile(s) from Nyack College
- 5.00 mile(s) from St. Thomas Aquinas
- 5.00 mile(s) from Dominican College
- 8.00 mile(s) from Iona College, Rockland Campus
- 9.00 mile(s) from Mercy College
- 10.00 mile(s) from Rockland Community College
- 11.00 mile(s) from College of Westchester
- 11.00 mile(s) from Pace University, Westchester Campus
- 13.50 mile(s) from Pace University, Pleasantville Campus
- 20.00 mile(s) from Iona College, New Rochelle Campus
- 30.00 mile(s) from Fordham University
- 32.00 mile(s) from Berkeley College
- 32.00 mile(s) from Institute of Culinary Education
- 43.00 mile(s) from Long Island University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.50 mile(s) from Rockland Lake Golf Course
- 3.30 mile(s) from Rockland Lake State Park
- 3.40 mile(s) from Manhattan Woods Golf Club
- 3.50 mile(s) from Broadacres Golf Course
- 3.80 mile(s) from Palisades Interstate Park
- 4.00 mile(s) from Blue Hill Golf Club
- 4.90 mile(s) from Rockland Country Club
- 5.60 mile(s) from Hook Mountain State Park
- 6.90 mile(s) from New York Country Club
- 7.20 mile(s) from High Tor State Park
- 8.10 mile(s) from Minisceongo Golf Club
- 9.10 mile(s) from Rotella Golf Course, Phillip J. Rotella Golf Course
- 9.30 mile(s) from Spook Rock Golf Course
- 9.60 mile(s) from Paramount Country Club
- 11.00 mile(s) from Patriot Hills Golf Club
- 14.00 mile(s) from Harriman State Park
- 16.00 mile(s) from Bear Mountain State Park
BEST WESTERN Nyack On Hudson
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Nyack. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Ladies and Gentlemen... The Beatles! The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts hosts this showcase of memorabilia commemorating the 50th anniversary of the British Invasion caused by the Beatles. Times vary.
Aladdin Bring the kids along for this spectacular stage production of the classic Disney show at the New Amsterdam Theatre. Show times vary.
Hayden Planetarium Space Show: Dark Universe Take in this educational event at the American Museum of Natural History's Hayden Planetarium. The museum opens at 10 a.m. daily.
Fashion Window Walking Tour Join this 2-hour walking tour and learn about New York's fashion industry and stores. Tours begin at 3 p.m.
DANSE: A French-American Festival of Performance and Ideas This talented experimental group performs at various venues across the city. Times vary.
TD Five Boro Bike Tour Ride around NY without worrying about traffic. This bike ride begins at Franklin and Church Streets at 7:45 a.m.
The Manhattan Cocktail Classic Enjoy mixology lectures, workshops, tiki tours, and bar crawls during this fun event. Times and locations vary.
Eddie Izzard: Force Majeure Visit the Beacon Theatre and watch Eddie Izzard as he takes the stage at 8 p.m.
Charles James: Beyon Fashion Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art for this amazing exhibit dedicated to Charles James and his unique designs. The exhibit opens at 10 a.m. daily.
Brooklyn Flim Festival Watch as over 100 films make their debut at the Windmill Studios NYC and indieScreen. Times vary.
Queen City Arts Festival
Poughkeepsie's Main Street hosts the Queen City Arts Festival. Music, food, and art come together for an evening of fun, entertainment, and art appreciation. Festival starts at 2 pm.
Johnson City throws its big birthday bash with Carousel Day. This annual event features Broome County's largest carousel, arts & crafts, food vendors, children's games, live entertainment, and history displays. Attend at CFJ Park.
Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival
Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival is a 4 day outdoor festival that showcases the best in bluegrass and acoustic music. Dancing, family activities, crafts, and foods are all expected. Festival takes place at Welsh Farm in Oak Hill.
The Bagel Festival
With Monticello's long standing history with bagels and its status as New York's "Bagel Capital", a bagel festival was all but inevitable. Over 100 vendors will attend with all things bagel and twists on cream cheese and bagel flavors. Eat up at Broadway in Monticello.
2014 UCI Windham World Cup
The world's best professional mountain bikers arrive to Windham Mountain for the USA stop of the World Cup Circuit. Races will also be held for all levels of availability, including cross-country and downhill racing. Racers and visitors also enjoy block parties and a concert. Pre-events held on Aug. 6-8.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean