BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor
173 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY 11570-4705
Phone: 516/678-1300 | Fax: 516/414-4446 | 98 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discover this full-service Rockville Centre, New York hotel providing convenient access to the Belmont Racetrack, the Cradle of Aviation and Hofstra University.
Situated on Long Island, just a few minutes from Manhattan, the BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor is a full service hotel featuring friendly customer service and a convenient centralized location. This Rockville Centre hotel features easy access to a variety of local businesses and attractions including Jones Beach, the Tommy Hilfiger Amphitheatre and the Old Westbury Gardens. Guests staying at this New York hotel will find spacious, well-appointed guest rooms featuring cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access.
The BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor offers a variety of full-service amenities including an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and guest laundry. Corporate travelers will appreciate the hotel's full-service business center, ballroom and meeting facilities. The hotel also offers full catering services for events. Hotel guests will enjoy the onsite cocktail lounge-perfect for grabbing a drink with friends.
Guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor will be close to a variety of outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, sailing, fishing and golf. This Nassau County hotel is just five miles away from beautiful beaches and seven miles from the Belmont Race Track. Hotel guests can visit Manhattan, just 30 miles away to see key attractions such as the Bronx Zoo, Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and the Statue of Liberty. The hotel also offers convenient access to Nassau Coliseum, the Hempstead Lake State Park, the Tennis Center-home of the US Open in Queens and Hofstra University.
The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Rockville Centre. Make a reservation today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% non-smoking
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary continental breakfast, waffles, eggs, choice of breads, assorted pastries, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee.
- Complimentary newspaper, USA Today and Financial Times in lobby
- Cocktail Lounge
- Outdoor pool, not heated, seasonal
- Poolside services
- Massage services
- Exercise facility, stationary bike, treadmill, complimentary
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Porterage/bell services
- Baggage hold
- Guest laundry
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Business center, complimentary
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy services
- Conference services
- Dataports, analog dial-up
- Mail services
- Banquet facilities
- Equipment rental
- Banking ATM in lobby
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Hearing impaired services, kit available at front desk
- High-speed Internet access
- Wireless data connection, charges applies
- Exter corridor
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western mill river manor in Rockville Centre.
BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor
Conveniently located, the best western mill river manor in Rockville Centre, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.657905 / Latitude: -73.649095
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North. Take Long Island Expressway to Exit 38S, Meadowbrook Parkway South to Exit M8 west. The BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor is four miles on the right.
From: East. Take Long Island Expressway west to 135 south to Southern State Parkway West to Exit 19S Pennsola Boulevard to Lakeview Avenue, make a left turn and right onto North Centre Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor parking lot is one mile on the left.
From: West. Take Belt Parkway to Exit 23, Sunrise Highway East, the BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor is six miles on the left.
BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
A private, four-year institution, Hofstra University was established in 1935 in the village of Hempstead – just east of New York City. The college features many must-see sites, like the Arboretum and Bird Sanctuary, Globe Theatre replica, and the host-site to the 2008 Presidential Debate.
The Hofstra Pride – featuring 17 varsity teams competing in the Colonial Athletic Association – represents Hofstra athletics. Games are played at Hofstra Arena, University Field, and the Mack Sports Complex.
Long Island is not only home to the LaGuardia Airport and John F. Kennedy International Airport, but also the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The site has been home to the National Hockey League's New York Islanders since it opened in 1972.
Throughout the years, this Uniondale coliseum, has hosted many events, concerts, trade shows, and exhibitions. This expansive New York City area facility encompasses 63 acres on the site of a former Air Force and Army base. It boasts 44,000 square feet of space in the main arena, in addition to the 60,000 square feet of space in the Expo Center.
Founded in 1957, Stony Brook University, as it’s commonly known, is a public university and a part of the larger State University of New York (SUNY) system. SUNY Stony Brook’s main campus is located in Stony Brook in the New York City metro area.
Athletics are represented by the Stony Brook Seawolves – competing in the America East Conference. Seawolves Fans frequently enjoy football games Kenneth P. Lavalle Stadium, basketball at Island Federal Credit Union Arena, and baseball at Joe Nathan Field.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Parish of St. Agnes Cathedral, Diocese of Rockville Centre
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hempstead Lake State Park
- 4.00 mile(s) from Freeport Nautical Mile
- 5.00 mile(s) from Valley Stream State Park
- 5.00 mile(s) from Jones Beach Amphitheatre, outdoor summer concerts
- 6.00 mile(s) from Long Island Children's Museum (LICM)
- 6.00 mile(s) from Cradle of Aviation Museum, Long Island's Air and Space Museum.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Belmont Park® Race Track, horse racing
- 9.00 mile(s) from Old Westbury Gardens, formal gardens, museum exhibits, classical and summer pop concerts, Scottish Games, gardening classes.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Captree State Park, has the largest public fishing fleet on Long Island.
- 12.00 mile(s) from New York Aquarium
- 12.00 mile(s) from U.S. Merchant Marine Academy
- 14.00 mile(s) from Citi Field, (formerly Shea Stadium), home of the New York Mets Major League Baseball Team.
- 14.00 mile(s) from USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, home of the U.S. Open in Queens
- 15.00 mile(s) from Old Bethpage Village Restoration, step back in time and experience mid-19th-century American life in this village.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Bronx Zoo
- 18.00 mile(s) from Barclays Center®, multi-use arena.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Madison Square Garden®, multi-use arena.
- 21.00 mile(s) from Radio City Music Hall®, multi-use arena.
- 24.00 mile(s) from Yankee Stadium, home of the New York Yankees Major League Baseball Team.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island
- 5.00 mile(s) from shopping
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from hiking
- 2.00 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 4.00 mile(s) from jet skiing
- 4.00 mile(s) from sailing/boating
- 5.00 mile(s) from Jones Beach
- 5.00 mile(s) from fishing
- 5.00 mile(s) from soccer
- 5.00 mile(s) from Long Beach, public beach
- 6.00 mile(s) from ice skating
- 6.00 mile(s) from surfing
- 6.00 mile(s) from Mitchell Field
- 6.00 mile(s) from beach volleyball
- 6.00 mile(s) from golf
- 7.00 mile(s) from horse racing
- 14.00 mile(s) from Bethpage State Park, golf
- Tredwells, on premises, Steakhouse, 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Cafe Riviera, Italian, 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Centre Station, Pub, 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Chaowles, 12:00 Noon to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Greek Town, Greek, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Cabo, Mexican, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Dodici, Italian, 12:00 Noon to 12:00 Midnight
- 0.20 mile(s) from Kasey's, Pub, 5:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Rudy's, Seafood, 12:00 Noon to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Waterzooi, Belgian, bistro, 12:00 Noon to 12:00 Midnight
- 0.40 mile(s) from Golden Reef, 24 hours
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonalds, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Taco Bell, Mexican, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Peter's Clam Bar, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, seasonal
BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Rockville Centre. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Nathan's Fourth of July Hotdog Eating Contest
Few things scream "American pride" like gorging on hotdogs. This may well be your idea of a casual Saturday afternoon, but come July 4th, it's all about the Natha's Famous Fourth of July Hotdog Eating Contest. 2016 marks the 100 year anniversary.
New York Empire State Tattoo Expo
Head for Midtown in NYC from July 15th to 17th for the annual Empire State Tattoo Expo. Check out the latest in tattoo technology, hear seminars from the leading artists, and see Paul Booth's Last Rites Gallery.
Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour
Check out Station Restaurant on 166 North 7th St. in Brooklyn for the premier eating event of the season – Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour. On August 5th, starting at 2 p.m., this charming eatery hosts a feast fit for vikings – the three-hour event features seven unique tastings.
Brooklyn Bridge Photo Tour
Take part in this exceptional 90-minute photo safari of the Brooklyn Bridge on your next visit. Hosted by the New York City Photo Safari, this event will teach you how to add a bit drama to your photography.
The Original Multicultural Bar Hopping Tour
Enjoy a unique blend of bars and restaurants on the Original Multicultural Bar Hopping Tour during your next visit to NY. You'll check out a bar where Abe Lincoln once visited, a Japanese izakaya bar, and one of the premier Korean BBQ spots in the city – all on August 15th, starting at 6:30 p.m.
Point of No Return Comedy Show – Free
This summer, be sure to enjoy some knee slappers, rib ticklers, and gust busters at the Old Man Hustle, host venue for the Point of No Return Comedy Show. Hosted by Jonathan Randall, this free event features top New York-based and touring comedians working today.
VP Debate at Greenpoint Beer
Be sure to check out the Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co. this October when they host the Vice Presidential Debate. Whether you go right or left, there's no question you'll enjoy the unique beer-based cocktails found at Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co. 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean