BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel
8315 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209-4412
Phone: 718/238-3737 | Fax: 718/680-0827 | 70 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel, a local landmark in Bay Ridge, one of Brooklyn’s finest neighborhoods.
Our guests enjoy the best of what Brooklyn and New York City have to offer. This historic hotel is located within one block of the countless local restaurants, bars, and boutique shops of Bay Ridge, a neighborhood ranked in the top 12 of New York Magazine’s Best Places to Live in NYC. The New York City subway is two blocks away that affords easy, direct access to all of the world renowned attractions of Manhattan, including Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and Central Park.
For those wishing to explore Brooklyn, the BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is the perfect starting point. Guests can take a stroll across the famous Brooklyn Bridge, visit to the Prospect Park Zoo and the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, or even enjoy watching the borough’s first professional baseball team since the Dodgers left for Los Angeles by taking in a Brooklyn Cyclones game.
The BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is your perfect home away from home. Guests will receive the highest quality of customer service and find unbeatable amenities at an affordable price. Our rooms come with satellite television on 32-inch flatscreens and free wireless high-speed Internet access. A complimentary continental breakfast that includes locally-made Brooklyn bagels is served every morning. Entertaining is made easy, as guests can enjoy our Madrid Lounge, which has been serving cocktails since the 1920s.
Those traveling on business will enjoy our 24-hour business center with printing services and our 3,000 square feet of flexible meeting space that will suit the needs of any event big or small. The hotel is also conveniently located to the Maimonidies Medical Center, Lutheran General Hospital and the Fort Hamilton Army Base.
We look forward to your next stay in beautiful Bay Ridge! Our friendly, helpful staff is eager make your next trip to New York City your most memorable y
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Waffles, Breakfast meat, Hot eggs, Fresh hot bagles, Choice of breads, Muffins, Danishes, Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt, Juice, Coffee and assorted flavored teas (caffeinated and decaffeinated)
- Meeting facilities available
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Cocktail lounge The Madrid Lounge serves cocktails and drinks every evening.
- Conference services
- Fax services
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Porterage/bell services
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center
- Computer available
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Ice/vending machines
- Valet parking hourly rates, nominal fee
- Paid parking, Additional charge for in-and-out, nominal fee
- Cocktail Lounge
- Complimentary Business Center
- Valet laundry
- Secured valet parking available, Hourly fees, 10 - 24 hours, nominal fee
- Complimentary High-speed Internet access
- Banquet and Meeting Space
BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western gregory hotel in Brooklyn.
BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western gregory hotel in Brooklyn, New York is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.624485 / Latitude: -74.027555
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: New England (and points n Take Interstate 95 to the Throgs Neck Bridge. Cross the bridge and take the Cross Island Parkway Exit. Take Cross Island Parkway to Belt Parkway West, then take the Belt Parkway to Exit 2. Take 4th Avenue straight to 84th Street. The BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is located on the right.
From: New Jersey (Staten Island Take New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 13. Cross bridge, stay on Staten Island Expressway (Interstate 278) to Verrazano Bridge. Take 92nd Street Exit, turn left at 92nd Street. Turn right onto 4th Avenue. Go straight on 4th Avenue to 84th Street. The BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is located on the right.
From: Manhattan. Take the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge or Williamsburg Bridge to Brooklyn Queens Expressway (Interstate 278 West). Exit at 86th Street. Make right at light and go to 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is located on the right.
From: Subway. Take the 'R' train going downtown (towards 95th Street in Bay Bridge); get off on 86th Street and walk 2 blocks to 4th Avenue and 84th Street. The BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is located on the corner.
From: Long Island. Take the Belt Parkway West to Exit 2.Take 4th Avenue to 84th Street. The BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is located on the corner.
From: Upstate New York (and Can Take the New York Thruway to Tappen Zee Bridge. Then cross the bridge, follow signs to Major Deegan Expressway (Interstate 87). Take Interstate 87 South to Tri-borough Bridge. Cross bridge, take Queens Expressway (Interstate 287 West) to 86th Street. Turn right at light, go straight to 4th Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel is located on the two blocks after 86th Street.
BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Brooklyn Museum has featured a wide range of art in its 560,000 sq ft downtown Brooklyn building, since its opening in 1897. As one of the largest and oldest art museums in America, the permanent collections have become quite famous. They include Arts of Africa, American Art, Contemporary Art, Decorative Arts, European Art and Photography.
Schedule plenty of time during your tour to view the wonderful variety of current exhibitions too. The Museum also features musical performances, Hands-On Art Workshops, dance performances, films, gallery talks and after hours programs. While in the New York City metro area, choose one of the several area Best Western hotels, for an enjoyable and comfortable night's rest.
Visitors, vacationers and residents of the family-friendly area of New York known as Coney Island, have plenty of options for fun. MCU Park, located in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, is one of them. MCU Park is the minor league baseball stadium for the Brooklyn Cyclones team. The Cyclones have played in MCU Park since 2001 and play in the New York - Penn League and are affiliated with the New York Mets.
The park features 7,500 seats, with a capacity of selling an additional 2,500 standing room only seats. While at a game in MCU Park, be sure to take in the scenic views of the surrounding Coney Island landmarks: the Parachute Jump, the Wonder Wheel and the Coney Island Cyclone. The views of the Atlantic Ocean are also breathtaking. Many concerts have also been held at the park. Stay close to this fun Brooklyn ballpark, as a guest of one of the local Best Western hotels.
With all of the wonderful and exciting sports teams in New York City, visitors will need plenty of time to see them all. From the New York Yankees in Bronx's Yankee Stadium, to the New York Mets in Flushing's Citi Field there is plenty of action. Make time to watch an exciting minor league baseball game in Staten Island's Richmond County Bank Ballpark. This 7,171 seat stadium is the home field for the Staten Island Yankees, affiliates of the New York Yankees, in the New York - Penn League.
Richmond County Bank Ballpark was built on the site of the former New York City B&O Railroad rail yards, overlooking the New York Harbor. The ballpark was completed in 2001 and features sails representing the Staten Island Ferry, at the ballpark entrance. Celebrate a special occasion at the ballpark by renting the Skyline Suite, with a capacity for sixty people, and enjoy the incredible harbor views. Stay close to the ballpark in one of the nearby Brooklyn Best Western hotels, for a wonderful night's rest.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
- 4.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- 4.00 mile(s) from New York Aquarium
- 5.00 mile(s) from Prospect Park Zoo
- 5.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Children's Museum
- 7.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 8.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Bridge
- 0.20 mile(s) from 86th Street
- 0.60 mile(s) from Fulton Street Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2 mile(s) from Staten Island
- 10 mile(s) from Manhattan
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fort Hamilton Army base
- 6.00 mile(s) from Metro Tech Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from New York Supreme Court
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wall Street
- 6.00 mile(s) from Pratt Institute
- 6.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn College
- 8.00 miles from St. Frances
- 20.00 mile(s) from St. Johns
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dyker Beach Golf Course
- 2.00 mile(s) from Brighten Beach
- 2.00 mile(s) from Nelly Bly children's park
- 3.00 mile(s) from Coney Island Beach
- 4.00 mile(s) from Brooklyn Cyclones Stadium, minor league stadium
- 6.00 mile(s) from Coney Island
- 0.10 mile(s) from Areo's Restaurant, Italian, 12:00 Noon to 11:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday
- 0.20 mile(s) from Pearl Room, American, 12:00 Noon to 12:00 Midnight daily
- 0.20 mile(s) from Casa Calamari, Seafood, 12:00 Noon to 12:00 Midnight daily
- 0.20 mile(s) from Chianti, Italian, family style, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday, closed on Mondays
- 0.40 mile(s) from Arirang, Japanese, 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 5:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Friday through Saturday
- 0.40 mile(s) from Chadwicks, American, 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. daily
- 0.60 mile(s) from Pizzeria Uno Or Chicago Bar & Grill, American, 12:00 Noon to 12:00 Midnight daily
- 1.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, Steakhouse, 12:00 Noon to 12:00 Midnight
BEST WESTERN Gregory Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Brooklyn. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Ladies and Gentlemen... The Beatles! The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts hosts this showcase of memorabilia commemorating the 50th anniversary of the British Invasion caused by the Beatles. Times vary.
Aladdin Bring the kids along for this spectacular stage production of the classic Disney show at the New Amsterdam Theatre. Show times vary.
Hayden Planetarium Space Show: Dark Universe Take in this educational event at the American Museum of Natural History's Hayden Planetarium. The museum opens at 10 a.m. daily.
Fashion Window Walking Tour Join this 2-hour walking tour and learn about New York's fashion industry and stores. Tours begin at 3 p.m.
DANSE: A French-American Festival of Performance and Ideas This talented experimental group performs at various venues across the city. Times vary.
TD Five Boro Bike Tour Ride around NY without worrying about traffic. This bike ride begins at Franklin and Church Streets at 7:45 a.m.
The Manhattan Cocktail Classic Enjoy mixology lectures, workshops, tiki tours, and bar crawls during this fun event. Times and locations vary.
Eddie Izzard: Force Majeure Visit the Beacon Theatre and watch Eddie Izzard as he takes the stage at 8 p.m.
Charles James: Beyon Fashion Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art for this amazing exhibit dedicated to Charles James and his unique designs. The exhibit opens at 10 a.m. daily.
Brooklyn Flim Festival Watch as over 100 films make their debut at the Windmill Studios NYC and indieScreen. Times vary.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean